How to start pegging with your partner ?

Posted

Hi guys, i need sone help, i don’t know how to ask the girl im dating if we could try doing pegging... let me know if you have some advice :) thanks

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, charlydoobie said:

Hi guys, i need sone help, i don’t know how to ask the girl im dating if we could try doing pegging... let me know if you have some advice :) thanks

While you are  having sex with her first open up about your kink to her when you are in bed that way is easier for her to digest it is also good to represent your kinky instead telling. like start kissing her feet and be on your knees pet play  be her dog  then she understands you are kinky.  

after do doing that few times you can understand if she likes it then one day as you are playing a pet bring her an strap on and  put it in front her then start kissing her feet by then she will know what do...

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
2 hours ago, charlydoobie said:

Can you not just ask her?

Or, maybe ask her what her fantasies are, discuss them then tell her yours.

Do either of you enjoy anal play? Can you bring it up that way?

Surely, if you have a good relationship, you can talk to her about it?

Posted

Depends How long you have been dated this person, is it a vanilla relationship, how comfortable are you with sexual conversation.
So either you ask her directly or bring it during sex. When she give you a blowjob try to direct her hand near the area and push her finger in to see her reaction... then work from there. Obviously cleaning throughly is a most before ....

Posted

There's one good response above - and it's from a woman. If you don't have communication around your sexual activity, there's no point trying the other stuff. Please don't try and *** her finger into your asshole as an indication that you'd like to explore anal penetration. That's rude. 

And suddenly dropping into submissive pet play is probably not gonna do you much good if you've never talked about kink together and if she's expecting you to be a 'MAN' (there's a whole bunch of issues wrapped up in that word that I won't address now). 

You really have to have a conversation about this stuff. Find out what her expectations are, and her interests, then introduce yours. She might be keen to explore something new or it might freak her the hell out. Either way, it's best done as an open, honest chat. If she's not up for pegging you, leave it at that. Or try some other things together and find out what turns you both on. Kind should be an adventure shared. 

Posted

You’ve got two really good answers up there. Keeping the lines of communication open is key to finding out if this is something you’d both enjoy. For goodness sake do not have this conversation immediately before, during, or right after sex. As for shoving her finger up inside you that’s a lack of consent and should never be explored. Remember your foundation tenets and you should be fine. If she does not want to explore then don’t try to pressure her into it. At the very least you have put the thought into her head so it will be there.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, charlydoobie said:

Hi there, firstly .. and most importantly you are number 1....your needs are number one to you... as ur partners needs are her number 1 to them... bring it together.. yes talk.. it does wonders for a relationship... don't be shy now... I am sure you've both had sex :)

Edited by Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Please do not attempt to *** your kink on someone and push her finger in your bum.

An open discussion about kinks is the way forward here. Ask her about anything she wants to try, and then bring yours up. Gauge the reaction she gives.

Posted

I have to agree with the lady’s. Talk to her, it’s the only way. You can’t *** anything on anyone without consent

Posted

I sincerely hope FabSeverus is joking above and isn't really that disrespectful in reality 🙄

Communication always wins over forcing somebody to do something you haven't already talked about, ffs!

As one of the other comments suggested, if you already engage in anal, just talk about it, and show some interest and curiosity in how it feels for her. If you can get to that, and she's open to the conversation, reassure her that it isn't a deal breaker for you (unless of course if is), but tell her that you'd be interested in seeing how it feels if she's up for using a toy on you.

• 6 months later...
Posted

If you really want this, you should show how it is really important for you. You are not asking for a pizza. Start being open about your fantasies, your most inner motivations. Give her lots of pleasure. Subtle and funny teasing sometimes works. Like any other thing, you should show your partner how you would be made happy by that.