What is it about your kinks that has you enjoy them?

8l****

Posted

Hello all 😁 I am fairly new to the whole kink scene and being quarantined for so long has really got me thinking deeply this kinda stuff. To everyone what is it about your kinks that makes you enjoy them so much?

Posted

this might seem wild

but

some of my kinks make my d*** hard. either at the time or afterwards

some helps release endorphins that make me feel good

pretty much the same as anything we do.

Posted

I think this is subjective and different for everybody..my kinks stem from shame around sex, I personally find the d/s dynamic helps me with that.

Posted

I think I enjoy what I do because I don't have to think about it. I'm not in charge and as I'm generally in charge of most aspects of my life it's nice to have this part of it that is a complete opposite. And for me that's like a serious turn on.

Posted

Simply put, when I'm in a situation where I can realise those kinks, I can breathe properly, the mask is cast aside, and as another member points out it makes me damn hard 😊

Posted

I get to float off on a magic carpet ride. D/s let's me relax and enjoy the ride

NylonLover74
Posted

I like it because it makes me feel good.

Gentle_Femdom
Posted

What makes me enjoy my kinks is how pleasurable sensations rein*** trust in my partner.

We trade on Sub/Dom roles because the IRL part of our lives, equality of responsibility is one of the pillars in our relationship. We shop, cook, clean, do chores (like laundry, dusting, sweeping, etc) together. Both of us have been burnt by bad & unequal relationships in the past. So when we relinquish our equality to our partner, we're rewarded with so much more than physical pleasure... it's a psychological release as well. And the best part is that we learn more about each other in the process.

Knowing that we'll "have a turn" takes the *** out of becoming a Sub or Dom too... which *** made me resistant in venturing into my kinks in the first place. I'm infinitely grateful to have my loving partner; it helps that we are both givers (rather than takers).

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

The fact we can do anything as we trust each other. Stereotypes can be broken. Alot comes down to psychology. Breaking typical taboos. Feels naughty, feels good.