Tips needed for Domme golden showers

Glamour-9074

Glamour-9074
Posted

My Sub is very much into piss play, his thirst can't quite be quenched enough. I am happy to do this however it does not come naturally for me squat over him or otherwise and expect the flow to come. I guess this is because I am in an unusual position and the stage fright kicks in down there and the piss will not flow. 

How can I learn to pee in positions that do not come naturally to me?? 

Posted

I have someone who wants me to do this too. I’ve been nervous to try for the same reasons. I think I could do it standing in the tub over him, but aiming will be difficult and I don’t want to get it all over me or my clothes. Looking for guidance as well. 

Posted

if you drink enough it will come naturally. Also wait till you are ready and not when he wants it. You are the Top in the relationship so its not up to him to decide when you want to piss on him.

Posted

Can I suggest you dress appropriately for the activity, that is, some sort soft/loose type of dress with no underwear, and find a secluded spot or your shower, and practice doing it standing up. Don't have the other person with you, but put some sort of target on the ground or against a tree/shrub. Practice doing this for a short time, and when you feel confident in your aim, put the other person on their knees and when YOUR ready, turn on the golden nectar. By doing it this way, your training your body and YOUR mind for the specific action. After doing this a few times you can take it to the next step and do the squat over them. That squat process can be simply legs partially bent, and as you get more familiar with the action, you can lower yourself further.

When your doing all the initial practice, simply hike up your dress to do the deed and then when finished wipe yourself down with a hand towel. You should find that you can direct your flow reasonably well with the aid of one or two fingers.

Posted

I remember as kids peeing and writing our names in the snow, for years I thought my *** was called wooosh 🤪, seriously though practice is the key for women, as others said, try going alone whilst standing , mind you a lot of men can't aim into a toilet so don't worry too much

Posted

Basically. Practice.

You both need to accept it might not happen - but if you can pick a spot where you might want to do it and practice getting comfortable without him being there, it will eventually happen - just, don't be too hard on yourself while getting into it

Posted

Have him lay in the bath, sit on the edge of the bath, drink plenty.... run a tap, relax.....

Pee on the toilet, let him place his hand under you, between your legs...

Try stimulating your G spot....

Try oral with a full bladder...

Posted (edited)

Drink plenty of water, lots of it, LOTS of water. You will then at some point need to go! and as a side benefit your urine will taste alot better. Trust me, I love piss play and have drunk gallons over the years. It always tastes nicer when Master/Mistress has drunk loads of water beforehand. 

Not sure why but I have always preferred male urine to female, not sure why, think female urine is too musky/strong? Fine if mistress has drunk loads of water but I have always found male urine drinkable regardless of their diet but females need to have drunk more water. maybe me? not sure.

note: if you can't face peeing over somebody then just pee into a wine glass and get sub to drink from that. It works just as well. in fact, you can then chill the glass in fridge and it is much nicer chilled. In some cases as nice as a good wine, and no I'm not exegarrating.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I'm going to recommend NOT drinking loads of water.   

If your problem, for example, is a nervous bladder - then the net result of drinking excess water is that it feels ***fully like you want to go, but you just can't - and that in itself can become more stressful and feel less natural

Posted (edited)

uh? eyemblacksheep that doesn't make sense! drinking water is both natural and healthy?

If situation is perceived to be so unnatural and a cause of stress then Domme/Dom should not even consider it in the first place??

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

All I can say is that girls tend to be more averse to urinating anywhere but on toilet than men. After numerous camping trips where female friends thought it was horrendous to have to wee behind a hedge or in woods etc.

Actually that was ignoring their complaints that there wasn't a hot bath or central heating or a proper cooker but I digress... 😁

I have had three long term FLR's where women would regularly use me for toilet duties. In all three cases the women were comfortable pee'ing in public either through wild camping or from other odd activities such as dogging etc. 

if a woman is not comfortable then it is very difficult to change that view? 

Posted

My wife is the same way, so we bought a porta potty on Ebay for 20 bucks.  I just pull it over my head and she sits on it facing away from my legs.  She now pees in my mouth every afternoon.