Where to turn too

Posted

I’m trying to discover who I am with bdsm and what role I play that will fulfill what I need. I’m just not sure where to start. I’ve tried looking up local groups to get to know people but I’m not having any luck. I want to know I’m not alone in this when no one around me understands. 

Posted

Have you tried the bdsm test? 

It can be useful as a guide.

Explore the forums, read the articles.

Ask questions.

Posted

as @bounty said do the test be yasel explore and find things , talk to people on here go try and if for you gain more knowledge . so much around and diverse people always someone been and tried good luck have fun and we all a family xx

Posted

Just be yourself, and don't worry about being shy, a lot of us are☺️, and ask questions, read the forum posts and try the chatrooms, the majority will be happy to help and answer questions 🤗🤗

Posted

Hey, plenty here understand, and you are far from alone. Patience is key when trying to work out who you really are, it can and does take time, and the person you feel you are today can be something very different later down the line 😊

Posted

Yes, I did do the test and it was interesting to discover what tendencies I have. I look forward to learning more about myself in the process.

Posted

Don't be alarmed if you discover you want a more, more, let's say a more "vanilla" relationship with added "tuttie-fruitie", it's perfectly acceptable and a lot do discover this, just enjoy, and what will be will be

Posted

I get it! I’m new as well and my approach was to join fetish groups like this site and also on Social Media. It took a couple of weeks but I began to gravitate towards those who were more focused on education, learning and most of all supporting. I also made sure I made girl friends that could help guide me and in the process also made guy friends. They have all helped me discern, discover and discuss my predilections. Good luck!

Posted

Don’t focus on labels and just explore you in order to discover yourself 

cautiousswitch
Posted

What got you interested in BDSM?

Somewhere around answering that question you will start to answer your own.  You've read about it and it peaked your curiosity? - what part of the description peaked it? You saw it in a movie? - which character did you most connect with? Something at some time made you tell yourself, "I want to try that." Look more closely at that and you will get an idea of where to start or of a goal you want to work towards (and then you've got to research to find a good way towards that goal).