Where can one find a nice Sub?

Jazzy-3274

Posted

So a little over a year ago I was introduced to this world of bdsm..my mind was blown. I've always been an independent woman...I like to take control of situations and leadership has always come naturally to me. In all aspects of my life, I was completely satisfied...with the exception of my personal life. So when my now ex introduced me to bdsm and female domination, I was hooked. 

For me it has to be both in and out of the bedroom...in all aspects of life...But that relationship is over now (he passed away), and I'm afraid I'll never find that sort of whole package again...Are there dating sites for this sort of thing? 

Posted
On 4/27/2021 at 5:23 PM, Jazzy-3274 said:

Are there dating sites for this sort of thing? 

You're on one :)

Posted

This is a dating site, another community site world wide is Fetlife (shhh! I didn’t mention it). That narrows things to local areas a little where Munchs will be advertised. It may seem a little daunting for the first one, but we are a welcoming community so you shouldn’t have any issues 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, Mr_E666 said:

This is a dating site, another community site world wide is Fetlife (shhh! I didn’t mention it). That narrows things to local areas a little where Munchs will be advertised. It may seem a little daunting for the first one, but we are a welcoming community so you shouldn’t have any issues 😊

It's also a kink positive community, not just a dating site.

Posted

I completely hear where you are coming from. I have very little experience but my desire is strong. I have been searching for a Mistress for a long time that doesn’t just want to bleed my bank account or scam me and actually want to form a lasting relationship/bond. I have joined this site to hopefully find like minded people that can assist with my search. I wish you luck in your search and hope for the best.

Posted

in terms of dating websites - there are quite a few 

There are a list of them and reviews within this very website - available here : https://www.fetish.com/magazine/kinky-dating-site-reviews/

Generally, I often recommend munches and the kinda community side of things, but it's obviously not the best of times - given even if some were running, attendance is certainly going to be hindered for the foreseeable future.

Posted

It's a tough hunt as you are looking for a rare breed. I think local munches are the best route. Most sites I found are scams. Although slave selection has some promise.

Posted
On 4/29/2021 at 7:55 AM, TheBookCollector said:

Ps just seen you arent in the Uk and the scene over there may be slighly different and munches/events may not have shut down.

In the UK, all events have been shut down this whole time...since late March 2020, sadly. 

Whipit-1064
Posted

I would think right here would be a good place!  If you haven't found one yet, I'm a recent widower myself and available as a sub slave for most BDSM fantasies.  Message me.

Scarlet-spider
Posted

Hi I'm looking to learn more about being an online sub so feel free to message me about it 

Posted

Well, as a divorced guy who's looking to explore a submissive / sissy streak, I'd be keen to hear more xx

Posted

There are plenty out there, contact me if you ar still looking 

Posted

I often think there's something sadly misguided when someone asks for advice and randos go "pick me!" 

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I often think there's something sadly misguided when someone asks for advice and randos go "pick me!" 

Dignity never goes out of style, heh?

Posted
11 minutes ago, BroodyJudy said:

Dignity never goes out of style, heh?

yep - and then it's locations all over the place... and the OP is currently going through an authenticity check
wonder how so many thirsty guys get scammed?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i've been looking for a local Dominant Mistress for a long time, but all i get is interest from those who are very distant from me 

Posted

At least you are getting a response.... Absolutely nothing in the Midlands apart from people who want you to a thousand pounds worth of 'equipment' from a friend of theirs who has a BDSM shop....

Posted

Most of the replys that i get are also from Dominant Mistresses seeking *** for equipment or for renting a play space. 

Posted

being naturally submissive and loving the way that female clothing feels, i was very willing and pleased that SHE wanted me dressed thusly.

Posted

a genetic defect, an extra female chromosome,  has left me in a male shell with female feelings and desires. it has also left me weak and submissive emotionally. therefore i love it when a FEMDOM makes use of me.