Diapers, what's out there?

Redneck_Nerd

Redneck_Nerd
Posted

Hello out there!

I'm pretty new here, as well as fairly new to opening up about and exploring my kinks as well.  I've long had an interest in watching women pee/wet themselves, and a little more recently that has expanded into wet diapers and wearing/wetting diapers myself, for myself it's much less AB and much more DL.  It's been a fun exploration so far with having to work a bit at training myself to pee in positions and places that I'm not used to (Who would've thought that it would feel so different, or be that much more difficult to pee in a diaper in a desk chair than it is to pee while sitting on the toilet, lol).

So, to the question at hand:  What do my fellow diaper/pee kinksters like, prefer, or just generally use for adult diapers?

I've tried a couple of the typical incontinence products out there, and not been largely impressed.  So far I've been unable to find their strap-side offerings, and have only tried the pull-up versions.  While comfortable and discreet enough to wear out and about, I really haven't found them trustworthy to not leak on me.  They seem to hold plenty of pee overall, I can go in them 2 or 3 times in a row without overflowing, but they don't do very well at keeping up with a full flow release without leaking around the legs.  It kind of takes a bit of the fun out of it having to hold back and just pee little by little (Though at the same time it can be it's own kind of fun as well).  They also seemed to be quite unreliable in any position other than standing, even with their 'overnight' products...

Other than the regular ***tore finds, I've also tried an ABDL specific brand that I found through amazon (Not sure if naming the store/brand might count as advertising, and don't want to start breaking rules with my first post, lol).  These aren't at all intended to be worn discreetly, which is fine for my intents, and have very good performance when it comes to containing the biggest pees I can muster.  They seem to be equally as good as the above at containing the smell (if some discretion is an issue) as well as keeping the skin somewhat dry.  The only problem I have with these was the rather higher price, which I accept to a certain degree as they seem like a well made product and have a more niche market, but it leaves me reluctant to use them on a regular basis.  It feels like a waste if I'm going to wear one on a regular evening and only get one or two chances to go in a pair, compared to wearing one on a weekend and being able to go in it all afternoon or the like.

Currently I've found a brand called abriform, which has an okay balance between the cost/performance of the above two, but has their own issues.  They don't fit as nicely as either of the above, being bulkier than the incontinence products, but having a very flat design compared to the nice ABDL ones.  They also don't do so well at containing the smell (when it may be an issue) or at keeping the skin drier, so they get itchy rather soon when trying to use them longer than a couple hours.  Credit where it's due though, they do hold up well to full flow peeing, the only leak I've had so far was when I was poorly positioned inside it...

I'd love to hear what everyone else is using, or prefers, as well as any tips that anyone might have for making better use of the commonly available products.

Posted

For good fit, feel, and usage I normally go for the AB/DL diapers. My go to's are Carousel V2 and In Control All Elite with hook and loop closures. They fit well and can stand up to multiple uses. As for drug store styles, look into booster pads to help with absorbing more. Hope this helps.

Feetfetishqueen
Posted

Welcome to our fantasy world

• 5 months later...
Posted
As a dl I’d point you more towards what you’ve already found. The Abena’s are a good choice and their cost isn’t completely out of hand.

It will take some trip and error to find diapers that fit you the best as they are all slightly different in cut/fit and sizing, even from the same company.

Most abdl diaper manufacturers also make a plain white diaper if you aren’t into the prints.

I’m sure you’ve already found them, but I’d suggest you check out rearz, abuniverse and the NorthShore megamax for diapers that are both plain and have some of the highest capacity (if that’s your thing)
Posted

Thank you for the suggestions, I too participate in this from time to time and haven't found a store brand that doesn't leak. 

Posted
Store brand and even more well known brands like Tena and depend are not a quality product by any means!
Posted

Yeah, as previously mentioned, while they do hold quite a bit overall the typical store brands really can't handle any good flow.  They absorb a lot and do fairly well at leaving you feeling fairly dry inside and out, but you have to go slow as they don't do a good job at absorbing quickly or containing any excess until it can be absorbed.

The Abena 4's have been my best 'bang for the buck' option that I've found so far, much more reliable around the leg protection and quicker acting absorption, though I notice a slight bit of dampness can come through them when wearing them for a while (Enough that you feel the dampness in your pants, but not enough to show visibly in my experience).

The abdl specific brand that I've tried so far have been the ones offered by LittleforBig, which can be found online & through Amazon.  I'd say that they preform a little better yet than the Abenas, though should as they are bulkier and have a better plastic coating on the exterior.

Posted

Hi all, I've been besotted with the Urine fet for many years (and scat as well). I am a lifelong fan of PVC so the two kinks fit well together. I have various PVC body suits which I sleep in every night. My greatest success has been to see how long I can keep the session going ...best so far is 50 hrs. The wrap gets so heavy, it difficult to keep up and get around the house. Love to hear from anyone managed longer. Fabulous aroma too when you disrobe.

Favourite variation is fit anal plug before robing up, use a TIGHT one. The sheer erotic ecstacy which follows the expulsion  when you can hold it no longer is magic. 

Look forward to hearing from you and your experiences. 

• 2 years later...
Alexislove-1389
Posted
I want diapers someone please