Domme?

Pu****

Posted

I am very new to all of this, I am trying to figure out if I am a domme or not. I enjoy the idea of tying someone or putting a collar on them. I like the idea of being in control. I Iike knowing they are getting excited from what I am doing, it excites me. I don't want to degrade them though. I don't mind a good paddle, but I also want to be tantric. I like to have control. I won't enjoy punishments. I also feel in the back of my mind that I would like to be ravished and controlled some. So, I'm very confused. I don't know what to do next or how to proceed.

LadyTrixie
Posted

Do you do as told ? Or is it your way or the highway

Posted

If I had to pick, my way or the highway.

Posted

It sounds like you’re a switchy Domme.

*** is not a requirement for dominance. Indeed, few physical actions are.

If you’re not interested in punishment, how do you plan to address disobedience? Having a Plan A, B, and C helps.

Posted

I am not sure. I like to paddle.  I also like to be controlled sometimes, if it's by the right person 

Posted

I think it doesnt have to have a label on this. I do vanilla sex most of the time with my partners some of those women have more dominant character spice things up cuff me etc. But we dont act like domme/sub all the time just during the sex. 

I think you can switch play games with your partners. It is all chemistry. 

Posted

Thanks everyone for the help, I took the bdsm test online and it says I am a switch. 

• 2 weeks later...
Miss_Sarina
Posted

I agree with Griot, looks like you are a switch,  you don't have to enjoy as a Domme all the letters of BDSM,  and there is such thing as a sensual Domme. words are labels, don't let that define you. On the other hand labels do help you to educate yourself. My advise is to chat and read a lot, see what excites you, experiment and if it works ou great, if not, well you learned a bit more about yourself ;).

Posted

Thank you. I am learning alot. I was so confused, because I thought I had to know what I was. But, I am just trying to explore and learn and enjoy. Thanks for the advice.