What size shoe are you all?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
To be honest Iā€™m kinda embarrassed and shy about my feet lmao I have some long damn toes lol my feet are huge my subs are so crazy in love with them thoughā€¦ especially whenever my feet are extremely raunchy! They beg and beg and beg me to always keep them completely stinky for them lmao
Posted
Most of my partners request me to wear my work boots and sneakers without any socks the whole entire day at work before meeting lol
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Iā€™m a size 11 sometimes I hate it because of finding footwear that I like
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
MissDamn506
Posted

I am 5 ft tall with size 6 feet. I adore having my feet licked and my toes sucked. I never knew I would enjoy this. I went along with it merely to appease my partner at the time, many years ago. I immediately came to appreciate this particular fetish and was quickly convinced there is a direct line between my big toes and my clit!Ā 

I was shocked to learn that I am actually able to achieve orgasm through having my big toes sucked. I swear this is true!Ā  :)Ā 

Ā 

Quietonehere
Posted
39 minutes ago, MissDamn506 said:

I am 5 ft tall with size 6 feet. I adore having my feet licked and my toes sucked. I never knew I would enjoy this. I went along with it merely to appease my partner at the time, many years ago. I immediately came to appreciate this particular fetish and was quickly convinced there is a direct line between my big toes and my clit!Ā 

I was shocked to learn that I am actually able to achieve orgasm through having my big toes sucked. I swear this is true!Ā  Ā 

Ā 

That's incredible!

Posted
Iā€™m 6ā€™2ā€™. 140, womenā€™s 12
  • 11 months later...
Posted
5ā€™9ā€ male, size 10W