Strict bondage

Tymetite

Posted

Why do people love to be tied up chain down and put in tight inescapable  bondage?

Posted

Its the restriction for me, the thoughts of wriggling trying to get free also same for orgasms I can't push or kick away from the person doing it to me, as I want more to happen. Also for the shibari side it's a work of art love modeling rope the respect of the rope and the breathing techniques. I have a load of reasons why I love it

Posted

I haven't tried it yet but the idea appeals to me because I want the other person to have full control. I want them to push me to my limits which is a lot easier when I can't move away because of reflexes.

Posted
3 minutes ago, SubMike123 said:

I haven't tried it yet but the idea appeals to me because I want the other person to have full control. I want them to push me to my limits which is a lot easier when I can't move away because of reflexes.

Thats the whole fun of it all, once you get that experience it's amazing depends how you will react to it. 

For me like you said its the full control it gives you that extra high but it's worth it. 

The reflexes and the urges make a great combo and the excitement even better. 

I hope you get that chance to try some day

Posted

For me (rope top/dominant) I love the amount of trust and absolute control I'm being given. That unquestionable responsibility for someone who was so powerful a moment ago but now so *** once tied and in my capable and sadistic hands. This is especially true with rope as its hold grows with each wrap and tie like a vine across the body. Cling film is also a firm favourite for me.

I could do anything I wanted once the restraint is in place. Sure you have your safe words andrl gesture but we're here now so may as well see it through if that's what you really want. Seeing that look of anticipation, excitement and a healthy dose of *** is by far my favourite look on any bondage bottom.

I think a good restraint is like the big chunky over the shoulder buckles on a rollercoaster... once they're on and locked in place you've got a good idea of what's comming and what you're signing up for.

Equally, you know you're safe, loved, cared for, respected, given all the opportunity to choose and will be fine at the end - but you're in for one hell of a ride!

All that was needed was for you to step up and get in. Its your choice after all.

Posted

It's about trust and giving up control to your partner. Often in our day to day lives there's so much responsibility we have to juggle and maintain order and control of.

In a scene where you are tied you cannot just drop everything to be the support and responsible go-to person for those around you. You have no choice but to accept that for a brief interlude you are your partner's sole focus. No responsibility. No pressure. Just focus on yourself and the feelings and sensations in the moment.

It intensifies everything because there's less distraction. And for me at least, a form of self-care.

Posted

Being restricted with rope is sensuous - the feel of it going on your body, the smell, it gets tighter if you move so the experience is constantly changing. I can feel it on me for days afterward. If I'm bound so I can't move then all of that plus the loss of control. Physically I am beholden to the person I'm with. I have to take whatever he dishes out to me. Affection or a beating, a kiss or a slap. Heaven.

Posted

From the dom's perspective I find stimulating and inspiring the fact that the sub is offering soul and body unconditionally to the dom...Having said that I don't know who has full control at the end because the sub is choosing the dom and determines the terms and conditions (limits ,safety words etc).

Posted
1 hour ago, Christian-2070 said:

From the dom's perspective I find stimulating and inspiring the fact that the sub is offering soul and body unconditionally to the dom...Having said that I don't know who has full control at the end because the sub is choosing the dom and determines the terms and conditions (limits ,safety words etc).

You're absolutely right. This is the nuts and bolts of any power-play or dynamic. Weather it's a long term master and slave or rope top and bottom in the throws of a scene. It's also why having things prenegotiated and set out beforehand allows for the two people to get the most of a session without loosing the chemistry between them.

Loosing that trust due to poor judgement and knowledge of the limits set by the bottom, the bottom or top not being clear about them due to a lack of experaince or being unable to put it into words what they like and don't is where a lot of scenes and dynamics will show cracks.

Both should have a shared responsibility to one another and both should ultimately have power and control enough to determine how far each will take the other.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have post-traumatic stress disorder so I submit but no bondage for me. I don't trust my own family that much. Our word and our honor will do.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
As a submissive I love bondage done properly very erotic, to be completely at the mercy of someone whilst blindfolded who preferably you do not know is a fabulous feeling for me. I have done it a few times and will happily do it again.
Posted

Why does one ride a roller coaster, or any of the other scary attractions at a theme park?  As mentioned, there is the thrill of losing control.  But, there is also the rush of being taken on an adventure.  It is a moment when fantasy can seem like reality, where a person can explore their deepest, darkest desires.  In many ways, it is a journey of self-exploration.

There are also those who find thrill in being bound in/by their favorite fetish material---leather, latex, etc...  Again, this is a journey of self-discovery.  Is it the Dom/me, or their own passion, that is keeping them prisoner?  Such bondage sessions could involve a total loss of control, or even total encasement.  Or, the restriction could be only partial, where the "slave" is required to complete certain tasks, or show proper submission, before earning sweet release.

A subset of this could involve certain articles of fetishized clothing, like corsets, boots, or gloves.  Such articles can be quite extreme, to the point of being very uncomfortable, restrictive, and/or unremovable.  Again, it all involves the role that the sub wishes to play in the scene.

Yes, as everyone has mentioned, trust is quite important in such scenes.  No one would board a roller coaster that they did not feel was safe.  Certainly, they would not take a second ride, if they had had a close-call on the first.  For a new D/s relationship, it may take time and many sessions, to build up to the desired level.  Trust needs to be established, and limits need to explored with great care.