Insulting and hateful messages.

Je****

Posted

So. 

Tonight i was chatting away in The Lobby as i normally do and i get a private mail. (From someone who was not in there).

This guy is a 48yr old from the U.K. (which is all il mention about him). He messaged me this:

WHAT A TOTAL FUCK UP YOU ARE 🤣😂🤣A TOTAL FUKIN JOKE

Now, context?

There isn't any. I have never seen or spoke to this man in my life. He sent me this entirely out of the blue. I am a regular in that Lobby and hes never been in there before. He doesn't know me or my mannerisms to make that comment on who i am as a person. He blocked me right away so i couldn't challenge him on his remark. 

I have flagged the profile to Support.

Does anyone else get messages like this? Full of hate or insults for no apparent reason?

I am by no means perfect and i know many will probably be smirking at this comment, but what do you have to feel and do in life to go around insulting members for no apparent reason? Is this normal behaviour? 

I am absolutely flabberghasted and ashamed that a man of this age would behave in this way, but it is also hurtful that he would aim towards me. 

Why can't people just be kind to one another or say nothing at all if they don't have kind words in their mouth? This is supposed to be a kind and accepting community and people like this man are what is wrong in the world. 

What else can be done besides a block? Such a shame...

Posted

What that ‘man’ said to you was completely unacceptable and says everything we need to know about him and nothing at all about you and he is obviously a troll with nothing better to with his time. I am from the UK too and would he embarrassed if I felt he represented me. Fortunately he just represents loser international.

Posted

My guess is someone who interact with you but create a fake profile to send you that lovely message…

Posted

It's the unfortunate side of this kind of community. The reason why so many here are lovely and understanding is because, well let's face it many bdsm oriented people have some kind of baggage or damage which at least makes them open minded but this does also mean it'll attract bullies (who are usually damaged in their own way) because they see easy prey here. All we can do is come together as a community and make sure the troublemakers are dealt with.

Posted
4 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

My guess is someone who interact with you but create a fake profile to send you that lovely message…

I'd believe this. Some who don't like me probably would stoop to this level but i did get a sneak at his profile before he blocked me, and it did seem like a genuine one, it wasnt one that was just new. 

Lord knows but anyone whether they like you or not shouldnt behave this way. It lacks maturity and what this site stands for

Posted

Talk to a mod and report him, that's all you can really do , they do take notice and look into situations

Posted

Ffs lol your one of the best people in chat .always a pleasure to see you in there .this sites got some right fucktards on it

Posted

Sounds like the sort of idiot who just wants to hurt and *** women and uses being a dom as an excuse. Pretty pathetic really. The thing about the Internet is though, it's just words, ignore the silly little child and report, that's what I'd do at least. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Talk to a mod and report him, that's all you can really do , they do take notice and look into situations

i did flag it. 

But someone i know or not, theres no need for behaviour like that on here. I am a person behind the screen, same as anyone else so for someone to go out of their way to mock me, is pretty low. 

I wish there was less people like that in this world. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Pete45 said:

Ffs lol your one of the best people in chat .always a pleasure to see you in there .this sites got some right fucktards on it

Haha, thank you Pete. Many would disagree cus im gobby, but i do try my best. Id never intentionally want to upset anyone. Fun banter and learning is paramount!! 

I agree that people like that are idiots. 

Posted

He's probably just upset cause you're one of the people who calls out predatory behaviour

Posted
2 minutes ago, Bimatic said:

Sounds like the sort of idiot who just wants to hurt and *** women and uses being a dom as an excuse. Pretty pathetic really. The thing about the Internet is though, it's just words, ignore the silly little child and report, that's what I'd do at least. 

Thanks i did report him and if he was a real person like i believe he is,  he is no man at all. 

I dont know his 'role' within the community but maybe he does get a kick out of insulting others. Just such a shame.

Posted
1 minute ago, Rtd97 said:

He's probably just upset cause you're one of the people who calls out predatory behaviour

Ive never seen him in chat before. so he doesnt know me or be someone ive had interaction with. I wish he didnt block me cus i would have called him on his comment. But speaks volumes on him a a person

Cheekysub247
Posted

I get messages, similar, no previous contact that i know of. Some are just a load of gibberish, some go into great detail on how i should be ***d and killed because its what i deserve!
Who knows why these people do this stuff, general trolls maybe, sick fantasies, just sick in the head.

Posted

Hope you are now o.k Jennifer.x

Posted
2 minutes ago, CharlieSQ said:

Hope you are now o.k Jennifer.x

i am fine thank you charlie. just disappointed that there are humans like this still floating about. 

Posted

Sadly trolls are everywhere,they seem to get enjoyment out of being rude and disrespectful to people,I don't think they are all there.

Posted

@JenniferTP  I got/get these type of messages too... they could and have been hurtful and/or disturbing. Two of which I reported for their content (both describing illegal acts).

I've learnt to just block and disregard. Their opinion of me is irrelevant. They're just demonstrating cognitive dissonance, projecting their insecurities outwards onto others.

Posted

I'm sorry to hear it. You've every right to be angry. And upset and hurt. Just because this guy is a dickhead doesn't take that away. X

Posted

A Neanderthal knuckle dragging moron, who may well have done this to wind you up, to see your reaction and may well be reading all of the comments, here, now...like a criminal, returning to the scene of the crime. A bully of the first order, who would scream, kick and squeal, if the boot was on the other foot and you dared to him off his perch. He cowardly blocked you, because he hadn't the balls to take a tongue lashing, that he rightly deserved. But then why do it in the first place, if he couldn't take the flack that he knew he would receive. Useless, pathetic low-life, who projects the image of a trusting dom? Absolutely not...never!!!! Really you should nail his name up, for all to see, so that his bullying can be attended to by the rest of the community turning against him.

Posted
5 minutes ago, CumbriaLeather said:

A Neanderthal knuckle dragging moron, who may well have done this to wind you up, to see your reaction and may well be reading all of the comments, here, now...like a criminal, returning to the scene of the crime. A bully of the first order, who would scream, kick and squeal, if the boot was on the other foot and you dared to him off his perch. He cowardly blocked you, because he hadn't the balls to take a tongue lashing, that he rightly deserved. But then why do it in the first place, if he couldn't take the flack that he knew he would receive. Useless, pathetic low-life, who projects the image of a trusting dom? Absolutely not...never!!!! Really you should nail his name up, for all to see, so that his bullying can be attended to by the rest of the community turning against him.

I wouldnt name him as i pity him

yes he may well be a criminal reading this but i hope he does tbh, and sees how his actions are disapproved of. very cowardly blocking me which is what hit the most on the nerves. 

i dont want to turn anyone against him or anyone else. i hope he feels ashamed of himself.... anyone else giving him that, is paying him attention i guess. 

the post just highlights that there are infact still cockwombles like this. good luck to him.

Posted

Unacceptable - but you have done the right thing and reported it. 

Does not have to be a fake profile, I'm pretty sure it's possible to lurk on chat (happy to be told I'm wrong) 

Posted
15 minutes ago, oldfellow said:

Unacceptable - but you have done the right thing and reported it. 

Does not have to be a fake profile, I'm pretty sure it's possible to lurk on chat (happy to be told I'm wrong) 

You are correct about the lurking. But his profile would show on members list if he is in the room, it isnt hidden. This is how i am sure hes never interacted or been in there at the same time as i have. 

but yes, very unacceptable!