Advice needed on cuckolding

Nina2021

Posted

Hi everybody. I am new here. I need some advice. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 and a half years and we only had sex for the first 5 months. The sex we had was based on cuckolding fantasies. It is my boyfriends fetish. I never actually had sex with another man, we just fantasized about it. After 5 months he stopped getting excited because he knew I wasn't gonna go out on a date for real. And he told me he didn't want to share me with another man and risk losing me. So that's when the sex stopped. I cant get him excited for nothing!! I want to try cuckolding and really go on a date but he says that he doesn't want to do that anymore.....so that's why I need advice...what am I suppose to do?

Posted

You should ask him what he really wants, because right now he's saying 2 conflicting things which I find confusing and unfair to you.
I say get serious with him and make him explain what he wants, if he doesn't know or it doesn't set well with you, move on because you deserve better ❤

Posted

Specific relationship advice on a site like this can be mental so I hope you get the response a you're looking for.
I agree with princesspolly. Sounds like he wants it but is scared of the reality that cuckolding could bring with it too. Would I be overstwpping to sugest you've both become comfortable in your discomfort for the past 19 months? Guess you need to talk it through with some radical honesty and decide if you want to change or stay the same. And what each of thoes decisions might turn into in their best and worst case scenarios. There are other kinks out there that might reignite your passion for eachother too like hypno or public play perhaps? Also, maybe you need to ask yourselves if you're relying on your kinks to keep you sexually connected or if thats a red flag for either of you. Hope you find a way forward in either case. Good luck.

Posted

so. ignore the cuckold part

ask him if he is happy. what would make him happy

but

also

ask yourself if you are happy and what would make you happy

If one or the other of you isn't going to be happy in this situation, it might be time to move on.

Posted

I think those responses above are very sensible. Just to reiterate, principally make sure you're happy and fulfilled before anything else. Don't do anything that you're uncomfortable with and ask your boyfriend to clarify what he actually wants, explaining the impact this is having on the way you're feeling.

Posted

Thanks everybody.....at this I am kind of frustrated and sad....I love him but I want sex in a relationship. I asked him awhile ago that If he would never have sex with me again would he be ok with that....he said yes he would. First I thought that he was asexual but he said he was not. He says sex is a mindfuck but he doesnt want to try something new....I am open for anything...I will have another talk with him to see what he really wants🙄

Posted

Maybe there is the solution right there. It's no sex is not an option, you can tell him, you'll turn his cuckold fantasy into a reality. To be honest, it sounds like he just needs the right push. I'll hope you'll make it work! Wish you all the best

Posted
Friday at 02:08 AM, KinkySirXxX said:

Specific relationship advice on a site like this can be mental so I hope you get the response a you're looking for.
I agree with princesspolly. Sounds like he wants it but is scared of the reality that cuckolding could bring with it too. Would I be overstwpping to sugest you've both become comfortable in your discomfort for the past 19 months? Guess you need to talk it through with some radical honesty and decide if you want to change or stay the same. And what each of thoes decisions might turn into in their best and worst case scenarios. There are other kinks out there that might reignite your passion for eachother too like hypno or public play perhaps? Also, maybe you need to ask yourselves if you're relying on your kinks to keep you sexually connected or if thats a red flag for either of you. Hope you find a way forward in either case. Good luck.

Yeah, all of that was great advice!

Maybe he is secretly wanting that you so go and decide to make him a cuckold, but by your own volition. Which is unfair and not particularly aware of himself too.
Anyway, if that's the case and he brings nothing to the table on the talk and you have it clear that it just can't go on like this. I'd suggest you might as well try and make him the cuckold he (allegedly) wants to be and see how he reacts when you tell him in bed of your date...

That may count as a talk with his ***. And if you'd break up anyway before why not try, right?

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted
I'd sit talk with him. Tell him you want the truth. Weather it is a cuckolding relationship, or a more vanilla one. I'd be saying you have needs and they need seeing to. If he can't or won't then your going find someone some way other who can and will. As long as there no medical or mental reasons stopping him. Tell him he will be locked up in chastity cage if he still want be with you. It will be huge changes.

Or more slow change you can get dressed up then go down on him but start using a finger on his arse. Working up to strap-on and chastity. Then moving to cuckolding relationship.

Your going need take it slow and see how things go. Be prepared for it all. From cuckold - to domme strap-on wearing chastity key holder relationship.

Talk will help. Somewhere neutral