girls suddenly stop messaging something I said

wetdogtoper

wetdogtoper
Posted

received a message from a girl asking a lot of questions about sex, There are a lot of people here who are only interested in playing games. as soon as you started talking about getting together, she ran off.  it's rude, but that's life online. I can't tell you how many frauds i have encountered in the last 20 years.  

is anybody else about to give up trying to make a physical and emotional connection online 

Posted
unfortunately yes this is their kick, a bit of attention, playing quick game, sending pics and move to the next ones. Very few are serious here I am afraid....I am on 3 diiferent sites and its the same on all 3, same attitude.
wetdogtoper
Posted

very annoying isn't it,,, as I start off by telling them to redirect me to one of their media sites they are on to prove their identity, only then am I willing to play games with them, I don't mind online flirting it's all part of the game, 

I am very confused about the hold situation...I can't believe that somebody can invest so much time in somebody over weeks send so many personal videos you won't want anybody else to see then suddenly go off the radar, in my opinion that's just damn rude.. I find it affects my attitude for the next message I received...

Posted
Don’t give up, it can happen! In my time I’ve managed to engage with a few online connections which have been great. Don’t take it the wrong way but us girls can be too fussy for our own good. Good luck searching, I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Posted

If you want to meet someone in real life - go to munches and events. The website players don’t generally turn up to them and you’ll meet guenuine people and can have fun at the same time. 

Additionally, look into peer rope groups (there are usually some free rope bunnies you can be paired up with for the night if you talk to the organisers), as well as any skills workshops your local community runs. 

Heels 👠👠

wetdogtoper
Posted

I have looked into my local munch meetup, I asked the organiser about what goes on and i got the impression it's a load of old middle aged man sitting around talk about their conquests and before you think well you would fit in great, I'm not one for community spirit and I do not tolerate bullshit, I've started communicating with a lovely lady so fingers crossed BUT this time being cautious

Posted
We've encountered a lot of Catfish out there, so we generally insist on meeting early on, or at the very least video chat. I honestly don't know what people get out of catfishing others.. but it is definitely on the up rise.
Posted

I read something interesting a couple of days ago which wasn't a history of kinky dating, but pretty much covered it.

So, we know the kinda problems with the internet these days.

You go back a few years and a lot of the meet ups that existed, you had to know someone who went to get an invite, they weren't generally advertised.  

You go back before then and it was answering personal adverts in magazines and then a lot of time it was very... pot luck... who you got and there were a few who made contact and then were suddenly hit that there was a catch to meeting.

The same problem just carries on and will carry on until it's deemed acceptable conversation to advertise you're into kink in public circles.  

So you have munches and events, where if nothing else is a place where kinky people go and actually turn up.  I dunno, seems a great resource.  

Posted

It happens. Have patience. Unfortunately bad manners are the rule, where people think that because it is online, then they can behave like they would not in real life. It does not take a lot of effort to respond with a sentence to say that a person is not interested, particularly if the message itself is polite. But there you go.

Posted

Someone who is a friend of mine, we were at one point discussing a hook-up.  Didn't happen sadly, but, she'd often just not respond.

It once came up in conversation that sometimes she would see my message and mean to respond and then get side tracked

that, some nights, she would be juggling a lot of messages and it is possible to miss someone, or thinking you've responded.

I think there is a challenge in knowing when to prod somebody and knowing when you're being pushy.

In some ways it doesn't help that a lot of women who aren't interested don't respond - but, there are reems and reems of resources of women who responded with a "not interested" to a polite message and got *** back.  It's often worth looking from both sides.

Posted

Always the same they can talk the talk but not walk the walk and when it comes time to they are off they just like the thought of it .its the same on dating sites 1000s of women  blaming their issues on men yet given the choice they would rather choose a bad guy and try to turn him into a nice guy rather than simply be with the nice guy then they say all men are the same .its just women a very odd breed dont try to understand them .women understand women and they hate each other

Posted

see - if you think you don't get anywhere due to being 'nice guy' then that's an immediate failure straight away.  There's a sense of entitlement or expectancy.

So many variables in the dating game - did you push to meet too quickly, did you leave it too long.  Actually, were you always found a bit boring and then someone more interesting came along?

What else had happened in her life around the time - men are notoriously bad for not turning up on agreed meetings.  But, again, if you want to meet 'genuine' kinky women then go out in real life to where they are.

Posted

There are a few of us genuine women on here....me being one!

I understand the frustrations and it happens in both sides, I have been ghosted before by guys who are also playing games.

Few and far between but there are genuine people in these sites....just trawl through the ghosts and attention seekers first!! 

Posted

Yeh thats women they love the attention then they are off .dating sites are the same its all about insecurity.and people playing st being something they arent .  

Posted

No not all women .although i can only talk about my experiences ,which are with women 

wetdogtoper
Posted

I've communicated with ladies just in character & and played all sorts of games with them online,

but there are some genuine women on this website I have been communicating with a lady and things are going really well,, this time around I was cautious but now I'm just being myself warts and all, she knows all my bad habits and she's still in communication with me,,,

I guess the moral of the story is never give up if it's meant to be it will happen, be honest be yourself and if she don't like it she's not for you......Good luck all

Posted

yeah, I think a problem with online messaging is sometimes it just runs into a dead end and one person desperate to make something out of something the other isn't interested in.  If you have such a lame duck, then it's not necessarily you - but it's not them either,