Domme mojo gone

Kermitsbiatch

Kermitsbiatch
Posted

I'm really keen to peg my fwb and he wants me to do it and use him and let my dominant side out. Trouble is I've been submissive with him for a while and enjoy it so much - that I feel I've lost my domme mojo. Any suggestions for how I get it back or get in the right mindset

Posted

You dont need to be a domme to peg someone, u can top from the bottom, by following his instruction to please him via pegging, thats you following his orders being top over him to please. i hope this makes sense?
if you have any issues or concerns, speak with him though and dont do anything you are not 100% comfortable with doing.

Posted

It all depends if you want to I guess, but sometimes making your partner happy is enough to make you want to. 

What makes you feel dominant when you have done in the past? Channel to this, maybe start off with simple things like demanding he changes the bedding and if he moans about it, tell him to get it done - having the small satisfactions in response to your dominance can help channel that.

Kermitsbiatch
Posted

He wants to see my dominant side and I am a switch but I've been a sub most of the time I've been with him. I really do want to tell him what to do and him follow my instruction  for a change but I just feel anxious.

I've felt more dominant before because my partner during that period I was very much in love with and he was very submissive

BaritoneSwitch
Posted

I'm a little late to the party here, I know. But I thought I'd offer a little suggestion:

Right now, it sounds to me like you're psyching yourself out over this quite heavily. To the point that you're making yourself anxious. So if you try to do a pegging scene in this state of mind you might end up ruining it for both him and yourself. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. Try starting out small and see where it goes. Get back into the swing of topping gradually. As nymphetamix suggested. It's quite likely that if you start out with simple, low-stress things, you'll start enjoying dominating him and can build up to bigger stuff later.

Kermitsbiatch
Posted

@BaritoneSubcompletely right. I overthink. We had a session where I just played with his ass and then next session he was completely relaxed and submissive. He did everything I told him to and the pegging was very enjoyable for me, and I think him as he moaned in a delicious sounding way for me which helped my confidence