Don't Talk About It, Be About It

Posted

For EVERY new, wannabe, or presumed submissive: BEFORE you represent yourself as being "submissive" to a Dom, MAKE SURE you've AT LEAST read Elizabeth Cramer's: Submissive Training book and found your personality/behavior to be in conformity, or VERY CLOSE conformity, with the contents of this text. If it is not, you are NOT a submissive at heart, point blank, and there's NO other way to tell you

Posted

I think a minor correction to this is rather than "to a Dom" - to "to yourself" as you are merely projecting your expectations onto everyone else.

Posted

How to piss off submissives in one easy post. Genius.

Posted

Call me a cunt ... but i had to read the post 3 times!  Then chose to file it under BIN   (BIN in caps of course)

Posted
1 minute ago, callipygian said:

Call me a cunt ... but i had to read the post 3 times!  Then chose to file it under BIN   (BIN in caps of course)

You're not the cunt in this particular scenario CALLipygian 😁

Posted

I needed a good laugh this morning. Cheers.

Posted
5 minutes ago, Donnykinkster said:

Wtf?😂😂

Didn’t you know every wanna be Dom knows exactly what “every” submissive is to every Dom.

Posted

This is brilliant, came at just the right time. I'm with @Leisa, following for the comments 😂

Posted

Everyone is a submissive in their own unique way, basing facts on a book nah. Only you can show your true submissive side and never a judge a submissive by a book. 

Posted
3 minutes ago, Shenna said:

Everyone is a submissive in their own unique way, basing facts on a book nah. Only you can show your true submissive side and never a judge a submissive by a book. 

But, Shenna, a MASTER said it. It must be true. 😏

NaughtyBabygirlx
Posted

Thank you MasterDrak.. if it wasn't for this post, I'd continue to wrongly believe I am a submissive! Who knew!!

Posted

Depending on which platform you're on the mysterious gliche is still present making replies appear as the op writer

Posted

I bought a copy of this book many years ago, and there is nothing in the book that isnt freely available on the interwebs.

Secondly, its very much cookie cutter stuff, and frankly misuses terms using Master instead of Dominant, yes the two are different, while Masters (or mistresses) are Dominants not all Dominants are Masters.

It mentions nothing about limits which can contradict some of its cookie cutter statements and requirments, eg oral sex, not every s-type is able to provide that service due to previous experiences.

Theres nothing about negotiation which is done as an equal before anything happens.

If you want to waste a couple of quid or dollars, yep the book it and use it for comedy value that it is.

Posted

How thick is the book? 

I recently acquired a horse that is far too tall for me; I would like to know how many copies I need to stack on top of each other, to achieve the required height and comfortably mount the aforementioned unobtainably high position. 

Studiously Yours, 

Psue. 

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

For EVERY new, wannabe, or presumed Kwisatz Haderach: BEFORE you represent yourself as being "Kwisatz Haderach" to a Bene Gesserit, MAKE SURE you've AT LEAST incorporated the memories of Raquella Berto-Anirul and found your personality/behavior to be in conformity, or VERY CLOSE conformity, with the contents of these memories. If it is not, you are NOT the Kwisatz Haderach at heart, point blank, and there's NO other way to tell you

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

You ever just make a joke that you're really proud of that no one else is gonna get?

Posted
18 minutes ago, Psuedom said:

How thick is the book? 

I recently acquired a horse that is far too tall for me; I would like to know how many copies I need to stack on top of each other, to achieve the required height and comfortably mount the aforementioned unobtainably high position. 

Studiously Yours, 

Psue. 

Its about 1/8th of an inch thick and about 70 pages in total.

Posted (edited)

I got all excited about the title of this post and the was extremely disappointed when I read it!!! 

We are not all the same, we don’t like the same things, we don’t consent to the same things, we don’t have the same hard and soft limits, we have differing expectations and do not have to bow down to what you think is acceptable. (Should I have used capital letters in there to get my point across?). 

To any newbie reading this, please do your own research, lots of info on this site and other sites, no need to a book. Find out who you are and what you enjoy, you’re entitled to your opinion and to be yourself. 

Edited by sweet***sub
Missed out a word!
Posted

My local bondage club was robbed last night...

we were all left bound and gagged.

We absolutely loved it.

Posted
1 hour ago, Leisa said:

Didn’t you know every wanna be Dom knows exactly what “every” submissive is to every Dom.

Apparently not, seems I have it all wrong 😁

Posted
11 hours ago, MasterDrak said:

For EVERY new, wannabe, or presumed submissive: BEFORE you represent yourself as being "submissive" to a Dom, MAKE SURE you've AT LEAST read Elizabeth Cramer's: Submissive Training book and found your personality/behavior to be in conformity, or VERY CLOSE conformity, with the contents of this text. If it is not, you are NOT a submissive at heart, point blank, and there's NO other way to tell you

For Every new, wannabe, or presumed Dominant....do not do this 👆🏻 👆🏻 👆🏻 

To assume every submissive should be a certain way is absolutely ridiculous, every person is different. If every submissive was the same, there would be absolutely no fun whatsoever in what we do. 

Dont read a book at think you know it all, don't watch a film and think you can do it all. Research research research. Do not feel as if you have to fall in line with books and films - Be your own person.