Don't Talk About It, Be About It

Posted
4 hours ago, MasterDrak said:

leisa you know NOTHING about Me, your attempted insults have NO impact on Me. It's sad that you and others like you are CLUELESS of the fake/wannabe doms/submissives on this site giving the community & lifestyle a bad name. I cannot & will not acknowledge ANYONE in this lifestyle who does not even know or want to the know the BARE MINIMUM etiquette in BDSM. If you choose to acknowledge them as being what they "purport" to be when they don't want to do anything besides carry a title that is not suitable, kudos to you, My decision not to do so demonstrates My ability to perhaps understand and grasp, better than you, the essence of the lifestyle. Sadly, MANY people are permeating the lifestyle as a TREND, FAD, SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE rather than because it's TRULY who they are/want they want

Leisa is no wannabe, fake, and trust me I and many others will tell you she is not clueless. 

She most certainly will not  just roll over and say "Yes Sir" because someone claims to be a dominant.

She can certainly identify them and does not hold back calling them out whether here or in chat.

She does not need me white knighting for her either but it is  nicer coming from me because  as per your posts in this thread I think you have ably demonstrated she owes you no protocol.

Oh wait!  She owes you protocol because you put Master in front of your name, that is very real, very authentic. 

On another point you may want rethink THE USE OF CAPS the bold function works well for reference and it doesn't come across as if you are losing your cool. Not the best look for a Master.

Better luck next post 

(Sorry for the defence there Leis, not my place but, hey ya know.)

Posted

Well, dang it.. I need to run and tell Daddy that I can’t be a submissive anymore… lol put me in a box and see what you get, no one will tell me what I am and what I like. I will submit to my Dominant how we like it, not some book. I did need the laugh though, so thank you for that. Just because you have master in your name or that you identify that way. You are NOT MY Master.

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

I mean, as a Lifestyle Domme, I kind of feel like OP is a FAKE DOM. I feel like he hasn't read INSERT_NAME_OF_2_DOLLAR_AMAZON_SMUT and he hasn't found himself to be in compliance or VERY CLOSE compliance with the ideas laid out therein. 

Sorry, but his entire attitude irks me greatly. Just imagine the gall.

"LeT mE pUt ThInGs In YoUr BuTt!" 

"No, I don't like that." 

"WELL YOU'RE A FAKE SUB." 

Get over yourself. Seek therapy. Be kinder. 

Stop whining about being unable to find subs. They're everywhere, my guy. They just don't want to talk to you.

Posted

I think we're forgetting about something important here. I think whether or not you think they are a real or a fake sub is a moot point. For two reasons. First of all its based entirely on personal preference and opinion and thats all it really is. Second, there's no mention of things like compatibility, attraction and chemistry between potential dom and potential sub. Not everybody meshes together so well that you can just pick a person at random and go "OK your mine now whether you like it or not." Maybe the potential sub just doesn't care for you as a Master or as a person at all really. I know every Master just likes to think so much of themselves that no sub could possibly just say no thanks to their Supreme dominance. Perhaps you need to reexamine yourself and realize that your just not as great and worthy as you think you are. At least not to everyone. That too is a matter of personal preference and opinion. Your just not everyone's cup of tea as far as doms go. It doesn't necessarily mean the person is fake as a sub because they dare to have the audacity to turn you down. It just means they're not into you and don't trust you enough. Thats all it really is in some cases. Thats another thing. You forget about trust. Thats important. Have you earned trust from them or do you just expect for it to be freely given simply because you demand it of them? Thats not likely to happen, is it? Don't think so. 

Posted
To any new subs, don't be put off by guys like this. Just move on and know your worth.
Posted

Wow! Awesome. Im gobsmacked!

And what book did you read to determine your authoritative dominant status?

Posted
🤣

Any subs who can't be arsed with this shite are perfectly welcome to hit me up!
Posted

The Ladybird book How to be a Dom 🤷

6 hours ago, Curvygirl1 said:

Wow! Awesome. Im gobsmacked!

Posted
1 hour ago, quietlysure said:

Was that The Ladybird book How to be a Dom? 😂😘

Posted

I know, I think the glitches are spreading 😂, at least a replier doesn't seem to appear as the one who did the original post now

Posted
2 hours ago, quietlysure said:

I know, I think the glitches are spreading 😂, at least a replier doesn't seem to appear as the one who did the original post now

🎂🥳🥳🥳

Posted
Monday at 04:50 PM, Thebian said:

Leisa is no wannabe, fake, and trust me I and many others will tell you she is not clueless. 

She most certainly will not  just roll over and say "Yes Sir" because someone claims to be a dominant.

She can certainly identify them and does not hold back calling them out whether here or in chat.

She does not need me white knighting for her either but it is  nicer coming from me because  as per your posts in this thread I think you have ably demonstrated she owes you no protocol.

Oh wait!  She owes you protocol because you put Master in front of your name, that is very real, very authentic. 

On another point you may want rethink THE USE OF CAPS the bold function works well for reference and it doesn't come across as if you are losing your cool. Not the best look for a Master.

Better luck next post 

(Sorry for the defence there Leis, not my place but, hey ya know.)

Thank you for this. There are those in this world who know who and what they are without railing and ranting and those who decide using all caps makes them appear superior. Love to both you and Sara. Now to go respond to the riff raft.

Posted
Monday at 12:19 PM, MasterDrak said:

leisa you know NOTHING about Me, your attempted insults have NO impact on Me. It's sad that you and others like you are CLUELESS of the fake/wannabe doms/submissives on this site giving the community & lifestyle a bad name. I cannot & will not acknowledge ANYONE in this lifestyle who does not even know or want to the know the BARE MINIMUM etiquette in BDSM. If you choose to acknowledge them as being what they "purport" to be when they don't want to do anything besides carry a title that is not suitable, kudos to you, My decision not to do so demonstrates My ability to perhaps understand and grasp, better than you, the essence of the lifestyle. Sadly, MANY people are permeating the lifestyle as a TREND, FAD, SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE rather than because it's TRULY who they are/want they want

Did you not get enough love as a child? Children rant, jumping up and down, yelling at the top of their lungs for attention. Not adults and certainly not one who wants to be taken seriously as a person in authority. You my dear have a lot to learn when it comes to living a lifestyle I’ve quite enjoyed living for the majority of my adult life. You are right in one thing…I do not know you nor would I want to know the person before me if you’re truly who you are portraying yourself to be. I pride myself on being able to tell the authentic from the rubbish and my reply to you obviously hit a nerve. Maybe if you could explain why you had such an uncontrolled response I may be able to offer some input or guidance. As one of those who has lived this lifestyle it is my responsibility to assist those with less knowledge and understanding. I do it all the time and would happily offer you insight. If you read the room I’m not the one who was not authentic or knowledgeable. Best of luck but available to offer advice and guidance as needed.

Posted

Brilliant! My first time on the forum in months and this gem is here 😂😂😂

Posted
10 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

Brilliant! My first time on the forum in months and this gem is here 😂😂😂

:smiley:  Yep - good value.

Posted

OH BOY!  Can I ever have fun with this one!  My apologies, for being a bit late to this party.  Give me a moment to type my thoughts---I need to stop laughing.

There are many different forms of BDSM training.  Still, I cannot recall reading homework ever being assigned!  Perhaps, this "Master" should read that book himself, to gain more confidence in his training abilities.  May I suggest a particular field of study: the part that describes the difference between a "submissive" and a "slave".  I can understand the frustration of a Master wishing to find a slave.  Such subs are rare, and the search requires a tremendous amount of patience.  These "High Protocol" scenarios can be a lot of fun.  They are a challenging balance of "demanding" and "understanding".  In this case though, the "understanding" part needs a bit of work.

On the subject of "protocol", I must say that insults and name-calling are definitely a *** of etiquette.  No one can know everything.  The wise man realizes that even the world's dumbest idiot can know things that the wise man does not.  It has also been pointed-out, that we have two ears, and only one mouth.  It is suggested that we use those in that proportion.

My first instinct, upon encountering this thread, was to point-out that there are many different types of "subs".  Upon reading further though, I could see that this has already been done, ad infinitum.  There is nothing wrong with having a narrow focus in one's search.  But, I would say that calling those not within that focus, "fakes and wannabes", definitely falls into the category of "attempted insults".  This does not help one's cause.

On the different types of subs, what about "Dommes in training"?  There are those who submit, because they wish for someone to bring-out their dominant side.  Putting someone on the road to discovery, can be a very gratifying experience.

It is interesting that I happened to stumble upon this discussion, at the moment that I did.  Only a few minutes earlier, I was replying to a Dom, who said that he felt embarrassed to call himself a "Dom", due to the public actions of "abusive trolls" (his words).  I pointed-out, that a real Dom may call himself a "Dom", from time to time.  But, a troll will announce it!

Posted
On 8/10/2021 at 5:50 AM, Curvygirl1 said:

"How To Win Animosity and Infuriate People", by Hugh Jasse

Posted
On 8/9/2021 at 5:46 PM, JacquelynVelvets said:

Precisely.  We all saw what he said. Now he's trying to backpeddle because he's being chastised.

Worse, I think he bailed.  Aaaww, no more fun!

Posted
15 hours ago, Phoenyx said:

Worse, I think he bailed.  Aaaww, no more fun!

Yes, I think he got out of the kitchen with his tail between his legs. 😀