Don't Talk About It, Be About It

Posted

How to demonstrate in one easy move that you aren't open minded or tolerant of others. 

😬 bad times

Posted
3 hours ago, Leisa said:

Oh my lol. I’ll check back throughout the day to catch up on the impending comments. Just why.

Yep!! I saw this earlier and am popping back right now 🤣

Posted

I understand The concept behind what you were trying to do, but you also have to realize that not everyone is going to be in “close conformity” with this book. That’s what Elizabeth Cramer likes in her subs. Doesn’t mean any other Dom would like it or even any other submissive would want to behave like such. I really hope this post was a joke. And I’m definitely following up on the comments too! People are unique and not every tops or bottoms the same.

Posted
1 hour ago, TeeJay_98 said:

For Every new, wannabe, or presumed Dominant....do not do this 👆🏻 👆🏻 👆🏻 

To assume every submissive should be a certain way is absolutely ridiculous, every person is different. If every submissive was the same, there would be absolutely no fun whatsoever in what we do. 

Dont read a book at think you know it all, don't watch a film and think you can do it all. Research research research. Do not feel as if you have to fall in line with books and films - Be your own person. 

Yes! Absolutely right. Everyone is different in the way they Top or Bottom.

Posted

I understand The concept behind what you were trying to do, but you also have to realize that not everyone is going to be in “close conformity” with this book. That’s what Elizabeth Cramer likes in her subs. Doesn’t mean any other Dom would like it or even any other submissive would want to behave like such. I really hope this post was a joke. And I’m definitely following up on the comments too! People are unique and not every tops or bottoms the same.

You're the only 1 apparently that understood the intended message. OF COURSE every Top/bottom is different, OF COURSE every sub is different and INDEED there are some genuine hearted, awesome submissives and Doms on this site just as there are some FAKES & WANNABES. How could I think that Elizabeth Cramer's technique is the ONLY way when there's hundreds if not thousands of books & D/s techniques out there? Lmao. This post was intended for these ONLINE people representing themselves as 1 thing or another and aren't either

Posted
11 minutes ago, MasterDrak said:

You're the only 1 apparently that understood the intended message. OF COURSE every Top/bottom is different, OF COURSE every sub is different and INDEED there are some genuine hearted, awesome submissives and Doms on this site just as there are some FAKES & WANNABES. How could I think that Elizabeth Cramer's technique is the ONLY way when there's hundreds if not thousands of books & D/s techniques out there? Lmao. This post was intended for these ONLINE people representing themselves as 1 thing or another and aren't either

For you to name yourself master (lower case intended) and post this rubbish shows exactly how lacking in knowledge of subs you truly are. Anyone can call themselves a master. It’s the special few who actually take the time to research, study, and incorporate these lessons that earn that title. Here’s hoping that whomever is unfortunate enough to choose such a close-minded “master” is not a novice because you’d ruin them.

Posted

Several reviews I've been speed reading all say avoid as it's worse than fifty shades, and has no bearing in reality except for a few quotes which make sense out of context of the "book". The most important thing all subs (and doms come to that) should know early on is COMMUNICATION and CLARITY then problems should be avoided, and of course RESPECT all limits HARD and SOFT

Posted
2 hours ago, MasterDrak said:

This is not what your original post says or implies. You said and I quote “for every new, wannabe or presumed submissive: before you represent yourself as a “submissive”  to a Dom , make sure you have at least read Elizabeth Cramer’s: submissive training book and found your etc etc ( I didn’t use the capital letters as I didn’t feel the need for them!). 

you did not say anything about any other research people can do such as this site, other websites and the thousands of books etc that are out there. you did not offer any advice, you demanded it. There’s a big difference. 

Posted

leisa you know NOTHING about Me, your attempted insults have NO impact on Me. It's sad that you and others like you are CLUELESS of the fake/wannabe doms/submissives on this site giving the community & lifestyle a bad name. I cannot & will not acknowledge ANYONE in this lifestyle who does not even know or want to the know the BARE MINIMUM etiquette in BDSM. If you choose to acknowledge them as being what they "purport" to be when they don't want to do anything besides carry a title that is not suitable, kudos to you, My decision not to do so demonstrates My ability to perhaps understand and grasp, better than you, the essence of the lifestyle. Sadly, MANY people are permeating the lifestyle as a TREND, FAD, SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE rather than because it's TRULY who they are/want they want

JacquelynVelvets
Posted

I do not like this fellow. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Leisa said:

For you to name yourself master (lower case intended) and post this rubbish shows exactly how lacking in knowledge of subs you truly are. Anyone can call themselves a master. It’s the special few who actually take the time to research, study, and incorporate these lessons that earn that title. Here’s hoping that whomever is unfortunate enough to choose such a close-minded “master” is not a novice because you’d ruin them.

He's hoisting himself by his own petard, Leisa. Even a novice sub would see through his bombastic CRAP. 😁

Posted

How to call yourself out as a complete novice AND a fool at the same time, lesson 1. 👀👀🙄 Actually worries me that there’s some young subs on here talking to idiots like this. Becareful ladies, any Dom worth any kind of time, male or female, will take your needs/desires & wishes into consideration as much as their own. Everybody has different limits, different likes and if the person you’re with can’t respect your boundaries, they’re not worth being with.

Posted (edited)

@MasterDrakI'm a little confused in what you're saying.

Your initial statement comes across that you are demanding that anyone who thinks they may be a sub should read this book.

Is this what you personally expect from a sub?

I understand, there are loads of fakes, but surely nothing beats messaging and actually meeting people, then you can find out if they are truly in the lifestyle or not? Yes, you will talk to several fakes on the way, but demanding a sub reads this 1 book, I don't believe is the way to judge the real from the fake 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
8 hours ago, TheBookCollector said:

Its about 1/8th of an inch thick and about 70 pages in total.

Thank you for the clarification.

Hmmmm, maybe my initial idea of relying on a book is a little impractical and I should simply converse with others to discover a more suitable solution going forward... Probably starting with the idea of a shorter horse. 

Now wiser and gratefully yours, 

Psue. 

Posted

@Myrtz that was NOT My demand or suggestion, perhaps My words were not as clear as they should have been and thank you for seeking clarification rather than jumping to conclusions as many commentators have. My point is that there's quite a few fakes on this site holding themself out to be X, Y, Z NOT even understanding, knowing, nor trying to learn the basic etiquette in the lifestyle. There's hundreds if not thousands of books on the lifestyle, although there's agreeably a plethora of styles, one will find amongst these books a COMMON THREAD(S) amongst Doms and subs alike. Why? Because most are mindful of the lifestyle. Regardless of what book(s) one reads the commonalty is indisputable. There's some very strange as well as some very knowledgeable people on this site and My words were for the fake ALONE, NOT any genuinely hearted submissives as some ignorants have chosen to take it

Posted
8 hours ago, Shenna said:

My local bondage club was robbed last night...

we were all left bound and gagged.

We absolutely loved it.

Lol I was so confused as the app implies you wrote the post and I was like .... Really? Glitch in the matrix.

Posted
3 hours ago, JacquelynVelvets said:

I do not like this fellow. 

🤣

Posted
39 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

Lol I was so confused as the app implies you wrote the post and I was like .... Really? Glitch in the matrix.

It's so difficult now they've changed how the posts are displayed.

Posted

I feel a bit...

the original post was a very undiluted absolute.  I don't think it really had scope for 'clarification' it was presented as a definite "must do" 

There has been a little bit back peddling after some of the "Hey... hold on..." but lacking even any form of admitting to being wrong or unclear.

Certainly communication skills are vital in kink and that was a very poor start.

But still...

The concept of 'fake' often gets a little bit into negging territory.  And, everyone has their own ideals of what Dominants and submissives should be like

Even if it's true there are lots of people who potentially masquerade as subs (or, as Dominants) who haven't got the first clue.... but then, we all start somewhere - I just think "do some groundwork" is probably a little better than recommending a shitty book

Posted
15 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I feel a bit...

the original post was a very undiluted absolute.  I don't think it really had scope for 'clarification' it was presented as a definite "must do" 

There has been a little bit back peddling after some of the "Hey... hold on..." but lacking even any form of admitting to being wrong or unclear.

Certainly communication skills are vital in kink and that was a very poor start.

But still...

The concept of 'fake' often gets a little bit into negging territory.  And, everyone has their own ideals of what Dominants and submissives should be like

Even if it's true there are lots of people who potentially masquerade as subs (or, as Dominants) who haven't got the first clue.... but then, we all start somewhere - I just think "do some groundwork" is probably a little better than recommending a shitty book

My issue was with the "if you cannot align with x then you are not a submissive"

Posted
33 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I feel a bit...

But still...

Your comment was so fair and reasonable. And then the last sentence made me 😆. These kind of posts really gets me cross (hopefully no-one noticed 😌) because it's just arrogant. No-one asked to be lectured in CAPITALS. 🙄

JacquelynVelvets
Posted
18 minutes ago, Lady_Char said:

My issue was with the "if you cannot align with x then you are not a submissive"

Precisely.  We all saw what he said. Now he's trying to backpeddle because he's being chastised.

No, Mr. Self-appointed "master," there's no way out, except for admitting that you screwed up and apologizing. 

OP is the exact kind of "dom" that I warn every new girl about.