Femboy crossdresser

Safo_2020

Posted

Do you think as a femboy men are fucking us hardly without taking in consideration our physiological needs? And do you prefer to have sex with women wearing strap on or a guy? 

Posted
I don't think gender plays a role in this, its just a question of finding a good Domanant. A good Domanant will nurturing their sub and tend to their needs and requirements. A bad Domanant will only care about themselves.
Personally as a sub, i want a Domanant to be selfish, but i also want to be respected as that as i want to give the right Domanant everything i can be and become with their help.
Posted
I would have to agree with hexy. I find a lot of men, think because I crossdress and wanna have sex with a man, they are entitled to do me as they want. But but I also encounter a good amount who genuinely care and take my needs in to consideration.
Posted

But still I am afraid from accepting men as a sex partners . I want someone who know how I am sensitive and fragile 

Posted

generally prefer to be taken by a guy but certainly don't say no to a lady with a strap on, as to men just fucking us yes that's true, as a pre op tg woman I like to think the man shagging me is accepting me as a woman, too often I suspect he isn't he's a gay man shagging a gay bottom in his mind-perhaps sometimes we just have to get into different mind spaces while we're getting a good shagging

Posted

Exactly I need to feel that I am a woman not a man as most of guy think

Posted
While my circumstances are a little more difficult I feel the same way. I don’t want people thinking of me as a crossdressing man.
Posted
My mentality is this how ever you present is how you should be treated if you are presenting as a female then I’m going to treat you as a female and vice-versa
Posted

I think men can be guilty of fucking a lot of people without considering their needs.

I also think many may make assumptions on what yours are 

It is possible important to communicate this *before* letting them stick their dick in you.

Posted

personally the penetration fulfills most of my needs, the one thing I have to communicate is that hideous thing between my legs is off limits to the person sticking the dick in, that seems to seperate things out

Posted
Why is every cross dresser described as sissy or feebly. As stight male that love to dressing up. Don't define myself that way . Yes love a meet female to experience it yet to fined . Someone.
Posted
8 hours ago, Skater73 said:

Why is every cross dresser described as sissy or feebly. As stight male that love to dressing up. Don't define myself that way . Yes love a meet female to experience it yet to fined . Someone.

they aren't, not sissy at any rate, sissy is a step on from cross dresser, never heard of feebly so can't comment on that