Needing validation?

Firefox_

Posted
Sounds like he's a douchebag. Just because you're submissive doesn't mean you have to submit to everything there's also a mutual respect that a sub openly gives to her Dom out of trust and respect it isn't something that's just hand it over or demanded. I wish I was there I would have politely asked you if you'd like to go sit somewhere else for a minute and then I would have taken you somewhere else and I definitely would have done the two things you asked me not to do.
Posted
So not you I hardly have words for it Velvet.
You could have flirted with him, your friend should have been able to say anything at all. It still does not excuse breaching consent and breaking explicit boundaries.

No matter what you did his actions are inexcusable. Who the hell goes round randomly biting people that they think might be a sub even if they do think they have a chance with them.

As for the alcohol he is answerable for his actions no matter how much he has drunk. If he can't control him self after a drink he should not be drinking.

You though are perfectly fine the gentleman from the constabulary is patently a total cockwomble.
Posted

Wooooaaaahhhhhh

You might be a sub but you are not HIS sub. You DO NOT HAVE TO SUBMIT to anyone simply because. You choose when and how and who. This douche assaulted you several times, did not respect your boundaries and used the 'your a sub do as i say' line. 

Well fuck him. You got injuries,  i hope you took photos cause you should charge him with assault.  You clearly stated your boundaries. He crossed the line. 

Please please get into your head, your rules your way.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Sounds like the drink got to his head.

Still, he could have been trying to make a point. For all we know he might have been putting you in an uncomfortable postion to get you to think about exactly that.

I'm also adding that the whole "Your rules your way" isn't an excuse. What's the FAIR way? This is classic lack of communiction and going in blind.

As for the law, even the law gets ***d. i don't trust those that are too moral myself. Monsters can be honest and mean and intend what they do. Cops are like jedi from Star Wars. Ever considered how they might be creating the monsters? This whole situation is just one example of that.

To put it another way, I don't trust those that judge and look down on things.

Edited by Taramafor
Posted
12 hours ago, Taramafor said:

that's a bit of a weasel get out

Still, he could have been trying to make a point. For all we know he might have been putting you in an uncomfortable postion to get you to think about exactly that.

the point being that he an abusive areshole who needs avoiding?

This is classic lack of communiction and going in blind.

she repeatedly told him no and he repeatedly ignored it?!

Posted
9 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

that's a bit of a weasel get out

the point being that he an abusive areshole who needs avoiding?

she repeatedly told him no and he repeatedly ignored it?!

He drank. That's a fact. Do your complaints change the facts?

I wasn't making a point. I simply stated the situation for what it is. You're the one trying to make a point.

Posted
1 hour ago, Taramafor said:

He drank. That's a fact. Do your complaints change the facts?

Yes he did drink. You're the one who made a comment implying that drinking is some kind of acceptable defence for his actions (spoiler alert: if it did affect his actions, it's still not an excuse). Nobody else inferred that the chap in question wouldn't be an asshole if it weren't for the drink.

1 hour ago, Taramafor said:

I wasn't making a point. I simply stated the situation for what it is. You're the one trying to make a point.

Trying reading what eyem wrote again. YOU said the guy might be trying to make a point. Eyem's comment was a tongue-in-cheek suggestion as to what the point might be. He never suggested you were trying to make a point.

If you're going find the forums fruitful and rewarding you're going to have to make more of an effort to be understanding and develop awareness amongst fellow members.

Posted
On 9/9/2021 at 12:43 AM, Taramafor said:

I'm also adding that the whole "Your rules your way" isn't an excuse. What's the FAIR way? This is classic lack of communiction and going in blind.

As for the law, even the law gets ***d. i don't trust those that are too moral myself. Monsters can be honest and mean and intend what they do. Cops are like jedi from Star Wars. Ever considered how they might be creating the monsters? This whole situation is just one example of that.

To put it another way, I don't trust those that judge and look down on things.

""don't trust those that judge down on things"? 

He was a creepy, ***y cop. It's concerning that you're not looking down on him.

Thats a pretty shit take from this story.