What are some 'useful'/'practical' tasks I can get my online subs to do for me?

ariellaaboveall

ariellaaboveall
Posted

Getting submissives to do useless tasks and worship me is pretty amusing, but I might as well kill multiple birds with one stone if I have the chance. Homework slaves sound pretty cool, but since I'm not in school anymore, maybe I can get them to do 'freelance' work for me? Financial domination would be really hot too, but I doubt any of my subs are actually into that kind of thing at all.

What are some productive/profitable ways you've used a sub? (particularly a long distance sub)

Thanks.

Posted
Use your sub as a sex slave for other women to pay you for his services lmao
Posted

What would you genuinely find useful?

Perhaps he can sort out online shopping, find out which store is cheaper for different items, research a topic you're interested in (like, come back with film recommendations or some such)

Posted

I don't see submissives as a commodity, and I'm not looking to make a profit from anyone..if you want to market yourself as a professional be honest about it..rather than making throwaway references and hoping for bites..red flags everywhere.

Posted
I suggest you read books on how to be a domme or how to top and above all books about this lifestyle