“The Hunted” chapter 4 - “Amasol’s fate”

Erotes-72

Posted

At last I’ve managed to complete chapter 4. A special thanks to @FitGirlwho so inspired my story.

“The Hunted” Chapter 4 - “Amasol’s fate”

It was like looking down from heaven. Life playing out in front of her eyes, but nothing she could do would change the outcome. A voyeur to this sworded scene, like Aphrodite looking down on the world, whilst Nemesis played his games

Pholoe realised her ***ness as she watched, recognised her lust rising as she imagined what would happen now, chastised herself for the excitement she felt for another spoils grief. “We all play the game”, the thought that gave her a little comfort  as she allowed a single finger to touch herself.

Aeolus was now at the edge of the pit, a huge laugh erupted as he saw Amasols desperation for the first time. His huge member displaying the first signs of interest, as his *** began to flow. “Save your strength, fuck knows you’ll need it” his opening words. 

A siren sounding in her head, startled by the sound of another, Amasol’s world collapsed. No longer alone, no longer running and no longer free, she suddenly realised she must fight for her freedom or surrender to her fate. If she was to be taken, she would not go quietly. So she turned and looked Aeolus in the eye, simply saying “like the BlackBerry is protected by the thorns of the bramble, my fruit is protected by my claws, risk and reward my friend, just know the danger you face”.

The cheeks of her face burnt red, her eyes full of hate and despair, her temper rising to an uncontrollable passion, she awaited Aeolus’s next move. She was like a pitbull in a ring awaiting her next fight. So it came with both passion and vengeance just as “Nemesis” decreed.

Aeolus retrieved a rope from another hidden gully in the side of the river bed and laughed. “Your face is as red as your arse will be my sweet”. As he rounded the edge of the trap so Amasol also moved to to keep her distance eyes transfixed on his every step. This could last for hours and he had little patience and ravishing desires. “Risk and reward” rang in his ears. 

He jumped onto the pit to claim his prize, caution to the wind, as his cock grew so did his resolve and confidence. Amasol knew it was now all or nothing, so she ran at him as he still struggled to regain his balance. Total commitment, sheer *** she ran and swung an almighty punch that connected fully just above his left eye sending him staggering. With *** now running down his cheek, unbalanced and half beaten he stumbled back until he hit the side of the pit. Amasol came forward wanting to crush his dominance, wanting to remove the threat. Another massive punch to the stomach, a knee not quite connecting with his balls, but crippling his thigh instead, one further left hand bouncing off the side of his head. Like a woman scorned she lashed out, her brutality so inconsistent with her beauty, so not predicted by Aeolus. Rocked and desperate, beaten and ***ed he through a desperate punch which landed deep into Amasol’s Solar plexus, driving all her breath from her body and leaving her doubled over on her knees in front of him. 

The battle won, his prize now beat, he staggered forward, rope still in hand he placed a noose around her neck, through the middle of the rope around a shrub at the top of the pit and pulled hard. The rope tightened and pulled her to the pits edge. Breathless and beat she offered no resistance until her back was hard on the pits wall on her tip toes and anchored at the neck half strangled.

Aeolus tied the other end to a root in the base of the pit. Now he had her exactly where he wanted. No need to rush now, he moved to the far corner of the pit, scratched at the wall in the top corner and Amasol watched a massive chunk of mud fall revealing a hidden space. Aeolus pulled out a rope ladder laughing, “bet you wish you had found this bitch”. Aeolus climbed from the pit and retrieved a length of rope and a whip constructed from the only birch tree that inhabited the plain. He returned to the pit and without word struck Amasol on the left inner thigh. Before her screens had even reached Pholoe her right thigh received the same treatment. Amasols legs gave way, her hands scrambled between the rope and her neck as her body sagged. Naked, restrained and beat. Aeolus’s plaything, Aeolus’s toy. 

He parted her knees a little more and claimed his prize. A small trickle of *** ran from each thigh were the birch had struck hard. The excitement of combat, of victory, drove his lust as he ploughed her, ravished her, used her. Pholoe watch from up high and with each thrust felt her own desires burn. Her fingers now deep exploring her pleasure, her own heaven now close. Her eyes never leaving the stage below. Like Aphrodite looking down on the world as Aeolus played his games.

His pleasure lasted long after day became night. Amasol endured his lust as he explored her, ravished her and exploited her. His massive member ploughed her relentlessly until his lust was satisfied. His parting gift was 20 strokes of his birch to her ass and thighs, drawing *** as he relished her screams. “ tomorrow bitch we play properly”. With those words Aeolus left and beside his fire settled and drifted. His lust for now satisfied he slept. 

When it was clear Aeolus slept, Pholoe’s moved. Her plan now changed. Her new mission, to claim Amasol for her own enjoyment.

Posted (edited)

Oh wow I honestly have no words with what each chapter has done to me!!!! You write so beautifully and my god do you pull me in each and every time. 

@FitGirl is very lucky lady to have a story inspired by her waiting for the day I have someone write about me lol🙂 but in all seriousness honestly don't ever stop writing!!!! 💋

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
27 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Oh wow I honestly have no words with what each chapter has done to me!!!! You write so beautifully and my god do you pull me in each and every time. 

@FitGirl is very lucky lady to have a story inspired by her waiting for the day I have someone write about me lol🙂 but in all seriousness honestly don't ever stop writing!!!! 💋

Beautiful and inspiring comments my sweet. Your words are always so generous. You are indeed a wonderful friend x

Posted

Such an amazing chapter from a man who writes so well xx You truly have a gift 😘

Posted
5 minutes ago, Phoenix31 said:

Such an amazing chapter from a man who writes so well xx You truly have a gift 😘

Wow I’m so grateful for such lovely comments. You are a kind and beautiful lady. Thank you

Posted
7 minutes ago, FitGirl said:

Love it 🔥

You are Pholoe my sweet. It’s you I write about. Beautiful, courageous and strong. Alluring and exciting. It’s you that drives my words xx

Posted
4 minutes ago, Purr said:

Once again, a fabulous read. I honestly can’t get enough! Roll on chapter 5 xx

Chapter 5 is already started so I hope your wait is not to long. I adore that you like it sweetie. Your kind words and friendship is a gift that pleasures my so much

Posted
Fantastic, as always. Bravo to your muse @FitGirl. Love it. 🥰👏🏼
Posted
2 minutes ago, ScarlettDismay said:

Fantastic, as always. Bravo to your muse @FitGirl. Love it. 🥰👏🏼

Your adorable comments only serves my passion to write more. You are a very trusted confidant my friend