Fun with pretty ebony

so****

Posted

I've been pegged by threeĀ ladies of colour.Ā  And fisted by another.

I've never f*cked the other way - but - with a consenting adult where we're both happy to - then, yeah.Ā  Someone's ethnicity is neither off-putting nor an attraction to me.Ā 

Posted

Yes Iā€™ve f**ked a few ..love their firm bodies and naughty minds . Very eager to please their man too ...

Posted
I definetely have and would any time. Ebony women are some unusual delikacy as we don't really have too many coloured skinned people in my country. Since i moved to UK i take all oportunities to have fun with Black subs. šŸ˜
Posted
I absolutely have, more than just the one in fact. Each time it was sensational. Would I again? In a heartbeat, indeed I fully hope too x
Posted

Hispanics, Asians, Arabic, Afros, Caucasions, they f**k all the same way

Posted
Have had many black women loversā€¦LOVE! šŸ‘…šŸ‘šŸ’¦šŸ’ƒšŸ½
Posted
Yes,and the thing I noticed most was not only their beautiful skin,but how much more liberated they are when it comes to sex.
Posted

Yes I have and yes I would ... Quite a few of connections who like oral worship seem to be black

Posted
Yea quite a few . The darker the meat the sweeter the juice Iā€™ve found šŸ˜‰šŸ˜ˆ
Posted
I never had the privilege but I have to admit it is one of my fantasies. I watched many amateur interracial videos and I'm getting more and more curious about how it would be. But I often think that I'm not good enough as a white guy for such beauties.