Fun with pretty ebony

so****

JazmineLatishaJones
Posted

Recently I purchased a black silicone half-body suit. Not for sex but for practicing make-up applications on darker skin. But when I put it on, I felt so damn sexy. At first the skin color appeared too dark but after a while wearing it, I started to notice the different variations of and a more brownish hue. Black is indeed very beautiful! 

I have to be honest I even fantasized about having sex while wearing it. 

Posted
1 hour ago, DawnMarrie1961 said:

Recently I purchased a black silicone half-body suit. Not for sex but for practicing make-up applications on darker skin. But when I put it on, I felt so damn sexy. At first the skin color appeared too dark but after a while wearing it, I started to notice the different variations of and a more brownish hue. Black is indeed very beautiful! 

I have to be honest I even fantasized about having sex while wearing it. 

Huh😳

MommyDomme84
Posted
4 hours ago, letsplaynaghty said:

Huh😳

Is there an actual question there?

Posted

Many. I have really curly hair and for some reason it seems to attract black women. I don’t know why exactly but it’s a “thing.” So because of that many girlfriends and hookups have been black.

Posted
Yes lol many times.. and of course I would! In a heart beat!!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Got real close to it but was disturbed🤬,, Definitely on my Bucket List!😜😜
Posted
If they had a chance of course. And goat too.
Posted
I love ebony woman... Oh my don't get me started unless... 😉
Posted
Yes and yes I would do it again if opportunity hits. Wicked
Posted
Omg I love black women! They are so sensual and soft and just all around great lovers. I wish I could find one here. I moved to an almost all Caucasian city (unfortunately) 😕
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have but it's a white and Latin woman I never had and I want to try sooo bad
Posted
I love ebony woman, ebony woman are better in bed and they taste better 💦👅. 69 does me justice. But they are on top, oh my Lord can they make your toes curl
Posted

Black women are SERIOUSLY the most BEAUTIFUL MOST SEXY i ABSOLUTELY LOVE 

Posted
Yes, and I would again. All races are welcome.
Posted
Yes and yes. Dated a couple. Love their appetite.
Posted
Most definitely; my longest relationships have been with black women, as well as some of ny most fondly remembered hookups, flings etc. The best head I’ve ever gotten was from one, I can’t even remember her name at this point but goddamn, I haven’t had anything like it since…

One of my favorite things about being with one of you fine queens is the contrast between my super pale alabaster skin and that warm brown or deep chocolate/mocha skin tone during a post-coital cuddle.
Posted
Something about black pussy just takes me to 11. The lack of inhibition, the realness, the willingness to allow me to do what I want, and that fat ass. Especially opening up that fat ass.