Intimacy whilst little?

Posted

Am I wrong for wanting a daddy to fuck me while I am in little space?!

Holding a Teddy and blankie and sucking on a dummy?! 

Posted
Not at all, all littles are different and have their own desires, so just find the one that's right for you
Posted
If you feel like your mind is in a younger space, then it is good to discuss it I'm a risk aware way as there can be similar issues to having sex with someone whom is actually younger, phsycologically speaking.
However, if you discuss this in an adult state of mind,l and decide to do it anyway, then like with all kink you are doing it right.
The other side of things, if you are embracing things you enjoyed while young, there is little risk that need be discussed comparatively.
As far as a kink goes, wanting this is certainly not imorral. I hope this has helped.
Posted
The question should be do you feel you're wrong? Do you feel ok & comfortable desiring such a thing? If all is good with you then it's absolutely fine &, as with so much when it comes to the kink & fetish side of our lives, it matters not one iota what others think. Personally, while I can fully understand why some people may not feel comfortable with such a dynamic, I say there is absolutely nothing wrong with desiring that at all. If that is one of your things then by all means indulge yourself & enjoy x
Posted
No, of course not. If that is the place you are happy in, that is what you want to do, and your Daddy wants it too, then I'd suggest you absolutely should do it. You are both consenting adults, so what could be wrong with doing it?