SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
I can’t find number 6 ☹️🧚🏻‍♂️
Posted
8 minutes ago, Dustykat said:

I can’t find number 6 ☹️🧚🏻‍♂️

Have sent you a message 

AsipenseroftheMorn
Posted
yeah...im with most other people on this one, i have no idea where to even start looking for #6
Posted
1 hour ago, AsipenseroftheMorn said:
yeah...im with most other people on this one, i have no idea where to even start looking for #6

Keep up to date with the local events.. maybe even filter it to be more specific to what you’re looking for

AsipenseroftheMorn
Posted
im still not finding anything, will keep looking
Posted
4 hours ago, AsipenseroftheMorn said:

im still not finding anything, will keep looking

When you’re there in the clue that @Courtney23gave you just scroll a little bit further down 

MasterScorpio
Posted
#6 start on home page decide how far away you want updates from
Scorpio_nl_90
Posted
Heey there sexy people, what about number 6. Any hints?
Posted
Roll up roll up, read all about it
Posted
I've got 3 not sure where to find the others im a bit rubbish with clues 😂
Posted
42 minutes ago, Pupdamien96 said:

I've got 3 not sure where to find the others im a bit rubbish with clues 😂

Have sent you a message

Posted

Clue # 7 Grid # 24  No needle required, just a good strong thread and a bit of creativity

Posted
#7 start to eat a chocolate bar then realise a squirrel's "been" there first...
Posted
The chocolate bar and the squirrel have confused me. I'm looking for the right "spool," but haven't had any luck. Help, please. I am glad that no needles are involved, though. I always have problems with penetrating a hole that tiny.
Posted
12 minutes ago, Fidget said:

The chocolate bar and the squirrel have confused me. I'm looking for the right "spool," but haven't had any luck. Help, please. I am glad that no needles are involved, though. I always have problems with penetrating a hole that tiny.

Sent you a message

Posted
#7 Start a new one of these . Make it topical thou
Posted
Read all about it…. Roll up roll up, see what’s going on and then let everybody know what you’re up to
Posted
Clue #7 if you have something to say, start one and get others opinion.
Reversedmidnight
Posted

#7 Man yesterday’s hunt is old News compared to this one! Speaking of news did anyone see the Start of the race yesterday? There is quite a long Thread on the whole thing now on the Front Page. Everyone is talking about it. 

Posted
Got it. I wouldn't think of looking there. I never really consider what I'm saying to be really newsworthy.
Posted
Clue #7 - I'm a thread starter twisted thread starter