SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 hours ago, Ami-babi said:

Day 12 clue has me lost sorry

3 hours ago, Thom2469 said:

I have no idea about # 12 ... Don't have any idea where to look

1 hour ago, Cuteandbored said:

Where’s tiles 4,9,15 and 21 ?

Have sent you all a message

Posted
2 hours ago, Theodore83 said:

Why are they doing them out of order this time?

For something different.  Every now and again they do a random placement hunt.  Good way to keep us on our toes. 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, Carroll1 said:

I really don’t know about all that’s going on in this app please can someone tell me more about it???

Have sent you a message 

Posted
If I accidentally gave away an icon (tapped the wrong spot in error) can I find it again or is it gone now (just really wanted to get them all)
Posted
5 minutes ago, Justin_Side said:

If I accidentally gave away an icon (tapped the wrong spot in error) can I find it again or is it gone now (just really wanted to get them all)

You can definitely recollect.  You can gift away your pieces over and over to members who do not have one. You just need to remember where you collected them from and then go back and recollect after gifting. 

If you would like me to help you find the piece you are missing, you are welcome to message me. 

Posted

Clue # 13 Grid # 18  Pays to have a good memory, otherwise you will be screwed and not in the fun way 😋

Posted
Clue #13 - As important as a safeword whilst online and much like a pin - hope you have a method to recall it!
Posted
Clue #13, it's always good to have a strong one
Posted
Clue #13 - overtake a sequence of letters? You might want to change that!
Posted
Uh uh uh you didn’t say the magic word….. they didn’t know it on Jurassic park
Posted
1,2,3,4 doesn’t isn’t strong enough, use numbers and characters to make it hard to guess
Posted

#13  For those of us that are older:  Remember that game show hosted by Allen Ludden?

Posted
#13 For added security you should regularly change this
Posted

clue #13 i use numbers and letters and never share it

Posted
2 hours ago, PixieDust said:

You can definitely recollect.  You can gift away your pieces over and over to members who do not have one. You just need to remember where you collected them from and then go back and recollect after gifting. 

If you would like me to help you find the piece you are missing, you are welcome to message me. 

I’ve figured out it was tile 23. Anyone know what number that was? More importantly what the clue was?

MasterScorpio
Posted
#13 if we are discussing ______ we should lower the "Cone of Silence" shouldn't we Chief?
Posted

Grid/tile 18 # 13 

When you log out and log back in, you have to put your username and _______ But at times you may want to go general to change your ______ to make it stronger 

Posted
It's weird that we still call it this to get into sites. Isn't it more of an alphanumeric code, rather than anything liguistic?
Posted
Friday at 07:03 PM, Amy4U said:

I went to your profile and see you have found all them, all 11 

I have trouble finding these clues, is my first time doing a challenge . Thank you for looking . I have set up my messages so others can write me . Thank you Amy .

Posted
Can someone help me with #13 please
Posted
56 minutes ago, bratprincess_ said:

Can someone help me with #13 please

I tried to message you but still your criteria filter doesn’t let me, you’re more than welcome to message me