SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
2 hours ago, bratprincess_ said:
Can someone help me with #13 please

I'm on the app, so any help that I give is for there. First, look at me, when I'm talking to you, then get set for the most recent update.

Posted

#13 Must include atleast 8 Characters, including numbers, letters and one special character 😉 🤭 

Posted
1 hour ago, ninja99 said:

Where can I find #18

Do you mean #13 ? Icon #18 hasn’t been posted yet 

i tried to message you but your criteria filter doesn’t let me, you’re welcome to message me 

Posted
Everything these days has one, some people like to use the same one for all accounts, others like to mix it up.
Posted
35 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:
Everything these days has one, some people like to use the same one for all accounts, others like to mix it up.

User name? Password? I tried both and nothing.

Posted
7 hours ago, bratprincess_ said:

User name? Password? I tried both and nothing.

@bratprincess_In the app you have to click next couple of time and it would pop up. In the mobile browser/pc browser don’t forget to scroll all the way down 

Posted
Clue 13
Even secret clubs to get in the door you need this
Posted

There is a list of Kingssters that have found all icons. Is this up to today, or have they truly found all 24?

Posted
12 minutes ago, mansub60 said:

There is a list of Kingssters that have found all icons. Is this up to today, or have they truly found all 24?

no - it's all the ones released so far

Posted
11 minutes ago, mansub60 said:

Members who have found all icons, means they have found all the available icons that have been released so far.   Only one new piece is released each day at 3pm UK time and will continue to be released until there are 24 in total.  As at this point in time there are 13 icons released and available to collect with piece #14 being released later today. 

Posted

clue #14  I like to saves these.. 

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Clue # 14, like , comment, it all adds up.

Posted

Clue 14... I like this Treasure Hunt.. Looking around to find the icons.. and score (blank).. That's the whole (blank) of the contest

Posted
I was always told that it was rude to …..
Posted
I have to admit that this one has me stumped. I'm on the app, and I think that I've checked everywhere that is public, but I can't find the icon. I think that I've tried to find a compass (even if it's not of the moral variety) but I must be using Jack Sparrow's, because I'm lost.
Posted
21 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 14 Grid # 2  Some like to go in this direction 👉 and some like to be POINTED in that direction 👈

Pixie I love this clue, but I am a little worried that some may miss the point.

Posted (edited)

Grid 2 #14 

Don’t forget about Me when you look for these rewards, by collecting icons and collecting Only 30 ____ a day for kinkster and only 50_____ A day for VIP/premium for doing these other things 

another clue 

If you don’t have a card to pay for a VIP/Premium membership then you can pay with these_____ for a limited time but only if you have 1500____ or 3000____

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
1 hour ago, Amy4U said:

Grid 2 #14 

Don’t forget about Me when you look for these rewards, by collecting icons and collecting Only 30 ____ a day for kinkster and only 50_____ A day for VIP/premium for doing these other things 

another clue 

If you don’t have a card to pay for a VIP/Premium membership then you can pay with these_____ for a limited time but only if you have 1500____ or 3000____

Thank you. Got it now. I was looking for directions on how to do something.

Posted
Clue #14: North, East, South, West are all compass ______s - hopefully you won't need a compass to navigate your "me" to find this one
Posted
Clue #14 what do you get out of playing the treasure hunt?
Posted
Clue 14the person with the most blank wins the basketball game another yearn for score