SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted

Clue #14 messages give you these for free so ill message you and you message me 

Posted
2 hours ago, Fidget said:

Thank you. Got it now. I was looking for directions on how to do something.

I thought you had it when I saw your comment and I’m glad I was able to help 

MasterScorpio
Posted
#14 some people say life has none
Posted
These things make prizes , or you could loose your License
Posted
Hint: There is a virtual currency here, find out more about it
Posted
Literally can’t find any of these things and don’t understand how to find em either anyone have a tip?
Posted
14 minutes ago, fox-lake661 said:

How does this work?

Please see below on how to play.  You can find the clues available so far by scrolling back through this forum thread.   A new treasure piece is released each day at 3pm UK time until there are 24 in total.  At this point in time there are currently 14 to collect, with piece 15 being released later today. 

On 9/21/2021 at 10:36 PM, iamjulia said:

This is how it works:

– Every day from 28th September until 21st October you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

– Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your "Treasure Chest".

– Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But, no spoilers please!

– Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons incl. points to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the SPANK IT! Treasure Hunt?

This time the winners will receive a three-month VIP upgrade and a Fetish.com package full of super cool surprises! We're not just looking for who collected all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters and giving away icons to others. So don't be shy... nobody bites here (at least not without consent 😏)!

Happy hunting and spanking! 👋🏻

Posted
22 hours ago, MossyBoy said:

Pixie I love this clue, but I am a little worried that some may miss the point.

Lol this is one I came up with and I gave it to my sis to use for a clue 🤣♥️

Posted
15 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Lol this is one I came up with and I gave it to my sis to use for a clue 🤣♥️

The dear friend I love the way your mind works.

Posted

Clue # 15 Grid # 15  Call me nosy but I like to be in the know 

Posted

clue #15 I like to be kept informed on my friends shenanigans ;) 

Posted
#15: I don't mean to "push" anybody, because I don't like people to push me, but a little notification about what's going on, would be nice.
Posted
Clue #15 - You need to adjust these if you want to be pushy
Posted

Grid 15 #15 

If you want to know when someone message you when you’re not in the site/app, you might want to turn this_______ to see it but don’t forget to scroll down or you will miss it