SPANK IT! 🍑👋🏻 TREASURE HUNT

FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Spank It! Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero: :one::one: 

:one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven:  :one::eight:

:one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
#16 browse away but make sure you adjust your search criteria
Posted
Clue #16 can you be a bit more specific in your search
Posted

#16 What exactly are you looking for? 👀 Be specific 

Posted
Clue #16 - whether you want to find someone closer to home, or further away you have to adjust your search parameters to find this one
Posted (edited)

Grid 10 # 16 

what’s another word for search 🤔 ?

When you’re there don’t forget to adjust it’s as far, age, and gender You would like 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Your eyes have these (but don't be a stickler for grammar.) When I was there, I thought about how my mouth and brain are lacking this, but my coffee maker has one.
Posted
Looking for one last piece it’s grid piece 10 I think please help
Posted
That took longer than it should have. There are so many similar options on this website.
Posted
1 hour ago, Bambii85 said:

Looking for one last piece it’s grid piece 10 I think please help

1 hour ago, Amy4U said:

Grid 10 # 16 

what’s another word for search 🤔 ?

When you’re there don’t forget to adjust it’s as far, age, and gender You would like 

I tried to message you, @Bambii85, but your criteria filter doesn’t let me and you’re more than welcome to message me. I hope my clue above might help you 

MasterScorpio
Posted
#16 to quote Harry Callahan "A man's got to know his limitations"
Posted
5 hours ago, Pumpkin0120 said:
I can’t find where 16 is I get the hints but there’s too many places it could be

I can’t send you a message because of your settings but you can message me if you still haven’t found it yet.

Posted
Excuse me im stupid?i have so many things on my mind?what is the icon supposed to look like?
Posted
19 minutes ago, RAMB said:

Excuse me im stupid?i have so many things on my mind?what is the icon supposed to look like?

Hi, I've sent you icon/tile #20 as an example. You can see where it is if you click on the Treasure hunt link and scroll to the bottom of the screen, unless you have a large monitor. Clues to the other tiles are in this thread. Good luck.

Posted

clue #16 you need to browse in the members stand, just like horse racing, do you want to stay local or go further afield

Posted

Hi all I need a little help from my friends .... No wait I need friends to give me a little help. I have read it all and am either blind, stupid or both. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, RAMB said:

I have sent you a message 

9 hours ago, RAMB said:
Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
5 hours ago, WickrMan said:

Hi all I need a little help from my friends .... No wait I need friends to give me a little help. I have read it all and am either blind, stupid or both. 

I have sent you a message 

Posted
5 hours ago, WickrMan said:

#3 is grid 7

Yes, that’s correct 

Posted

Clue #17 Grid # 14   New mates are always great, so make time and share your love around