Being a True Alpha Domly Dom

CopperKnob

Posted
Contrary to popular belief, being a Dominant is not all about sitting around getting blowjobs, smoking cigarettes and drinking whiskey served to you by your sub whilst she wears a buttplug all day.

No!

The Art of Domly Domliness has evolved and is now actually rooted in being of service to your sub. Yes, it's true!

Do you want to be an ordinary Dominant or an elite, premium, super-qualified Alpha Domly Dom? If your answer is the latter, skill must be gained but do not ***, we at Kink Inc are here

We have a wealth of classes for Dominants who haven’t yet learned how to iron a sub’s power suit, buy her stilettos and dresses that fit, or cook her a five course menu.

Ambition and Domliness can’t be separated.
A real Dominant doesn’t merely cook his sub a five course meal.
No! He goes all Michelin star.
A true Dom doesn’t merely buy his sub stiletto boots.
No! He gets her stilleto boots from Ted Baker.

While it’s true that real subs enjoy being served 20 hours a day, they also like their Dominants to occasionally top them. This means, besides your housewife related talents, you MUST learn some skills such as spanking and shibari. Both these and other courses are available via Kink Inc, payment can be made via Western Union, Nigeria (for a 100% secure, zero fraudulent payment method).

It's not just about the courses though, in order that you can become the best Alpha Domly Dom you wish to be to your sub, you need to practice practice practice. Remember, these are all learned skills and what better way to learn than through repetition? If you search every corner of the kink community for a few years, you might just find the rare sub who’s willing to let you practice on them. Luckily for you, I am willing to make that sacrifice, so trainee Dominants can practice their new house chores on me for just a small, nominal fee, again paid through Western Union Nigeria.

You may have noticed that true Alpha Domly Doms are filthy rich. How else would they afford their sub’s haute couture? If you haven’t yet developed career ambitions, do so immediately. Choose a career that leaves you enough free hours for feeding your sub icecream and buying them Ted Baker dresses. Subs thrive on pretty things and sweet sugary treats. Don’t forget to also make room for sex, which subs prefer daily or, if you honestly can’t manage that, then three times daily.

I know what you’re thinking: being a Dominant is hard work. You’re never going to make it. Kink Inc believes in you, I believe in you, all you need do is attend our courses and then practice practice practice
Posted

This Ted Baker malarkey is worrying. Last time I went there the lady left with a large pink handbag and I left behind a kidney. Now by my calculation you can only do that a few times before things get messy. The rest of the above is balderdash...and I will have no part of it with the exception I can cook and want sex three times a day. I shall expect your resume in the post forthwith. 

InterracialLover909
Posted
Thatz exactly wat being A dom is all about if she is not gonna cook clean STHU and fuck me thatz not A sub by any means 🤷🏼‍♂🤷🏼‍♂
Posted
I am mistress Patricia that a true is true sub
Posted
I chortle. Favorite line, "If you haven't developed career ambitions, do so immediately." I'll have you know they took our jobs, madam.
Also who's Tom Baker? The 80s TV bible scammer came to mind but then I remembered that's JIM Baker. I think.
Posted
OMGoodness I’m rolling. Tell me where I can find one of these Doms. I will volunteer as tribute, for the sake of science, to make myself available for the training of such Doms.
Posted
49 minutes ago, Leisa said:

OMGoodness I’m rolling. Tell me where I can find one of these Doms. I will volunteer as tribute, for the sake of science, to make myself available for the training of such Doms.

If you wish a sub/brat/SAM to learn your ways together then lead from the front as all good leaders should.  I cook, fabulously, I pride myself on my appearance so my s type can learn how I expect to look when I leave the house.  Other things too.

What is far too often missed imho is that a Dom has to have integrity and accept the high level of responsibility associated with being in a D/s relationship.  Those who cannot hold these values and think that being a Dom is all about what they've seen in films and PH should not use the title and leave it to those of us that hold our role as sacred.

Posted
I have so enjoyed reading your posts, keep them coming. Too many take themselves way too seriously, and the humour is a breath of fresh air 😊🤘
Posted

Dear Copperknob whilst it is clear you have honed your skills of satire writing to new levels ( and it is also crystal clear that this escapes some of these less well prepared Dom’s of which you speak) I must point out a few errors in your statement. So those of us who have already risen to the level of Michelin starred chef always require at least one sous chef to prepare our utensils and produce in readiness to create this five course meal of which you speak. So you will be required to spend considerable time in this role prior to Sir displaying his culinary skills and some after you have feasted your greedy and needy mouth on Sirs delights.
Also this Ted Baker chap of which you speak does create pretty dresses which any self respecting representative of the now defunct Kink Inc company and soon to be rebranded as Bratty Monsters Inc, would know, also produces lovely shirts, trousers and blazers. Any Dom who has achieved the level of success in the outside world will have established a considerable collection of said items and to prove your worthiness to wear Teds pretty dresses you must first display the abilities to keep these shirts and trousers pressed to perfection and a collection of various coloured blazers all wrapped nicely after their return from the local dry cleaners, ready for any occasion that Sir might need to attend. Also not forgetting to polish all of Sirs collection of Teds handsome shoes and boots. Once all these tasks are completed and only then must the member of the newly formed Bratty Monsters Inc bring Sir a tumbler of his favourite whisky and then display the ability to rock one of Sirs collection of Teds shirts with her heels in order to show she is worthy and ready for Sir to pick her his choice of Teds pretty dresses from the online collection. I do hope this all helps and look forward with great anticipation for your next wonderful, yet slightly incorrect, piece of your Copperish musings.
Posted
Dear @Spanksy
I appreciate your feedback. No really, I do however I must make several points;
First, the fact that Kink Inc is in trouble (hence it's plugs for cash via Western Union Nigeria) was not yet in the public domain. Please note that Kink Inc continues to function and will do so BRILLIANTLY (as they always have) until such time that Bratty Monster Inc take the reins (or should that be rope/cuffs/spreader bar? I digress)
You should be aware that the Legal dept. within Kink Inc also remains functionable and that this team of Solicitors is predominately made up of our top product line, The Brat. Our Solicitors will be in touch with your Solictors in due course. You have been warned
Kink Inc are very much aware of the Negative Nellies and Moaning Myrtles. Kink Inc's Legal bods are currently deliberating whether to bait them further just for kicks or leave them alone in their world of misery. They aren't yet sure which would be more fun and will this will likely depend very much on this weekends weather.

Further, could I please refer you back to paragraph 2 of Kink Inc's guide above? For your ease (in case you glossed over it) I'll quote;

'The Art of Domly Domliness has evolved and is now actually rooted in being of service to your sub'

I've consulted our records and it seems that you have yet to have taken any of our courses here at Kink Inc. I'm happy to offer you a one time deal of an inflated price (due to Kink Inc's apparent financial difficulties which you've happily made known) but hurry, this offer is only available until the 11th of Neverember

May I suggest that your search for a True Sub to assist you in your practice appears to have been fruitless thus far. Please do undertake ALL of our courses before recommencing your search it's clear you'll need all the help you can get

Yours, CopperKnob on behalf of Kink Inc.
Posted
4 hours ago, Leisa said:

Well, you've outdone me, i'm offering 'training' for a small fee, you're volunteering?!
Wheres all the girl power/female solidarity/hoes before bro's or am I stuck in the 90's?
That said, when you've found one, please share his location

Posted

Dear @Copperknob

i feel highly responsible now for publicly exposing the failings and financial woes of Kink inc and must apologise but would have you know that I deal with solicitors on a daily basis in my “real life responsibilities” and they hold no *** for me as I admonish them and send them humbly about their business due to their childlike inabilities to get any actual work done to anything like a timely schedule.

I refer to your offer of training and would counter that this is for the the moaning myrtles and negative nellies and even depressing dimshits of which I believe you offer a good and thorough service to, but not to an advanced level Domly Dom who has completed his education to a suitable level.

Therefore your offer to be roped, cuffed and spread suitably wide with spreaderbar is acceptable to myself and my team

of solicitors will be in touch to make the necessary arrangements.

Having said all this, I am prepared to purchase Kink Inc, lock stock and two smoking pen smiths, of which you truly are, and allow you the MD role at Bratty Monsters Inc. I understand this will take some considerable funds but please sent me the details of George  Agdgdggwyngo of the Western Union Bank of Nigeria so that he can suitably clear all that filthy *** straight out of my bank account.

it has been lovely doing business with you, I do so love a takeover of a struggling victim/corporation and look forward to working with you at the new company George I mean Copperknob!!

Posted
Dear @Spansky

I hate to point out your failings publicly, I truly do but;

A True Domly Dom, of an advanced, superior nature would never boast about their skills or achievements with respect to either their 'real life responsibilities' or otherwise (I'll wait for the NN's, MM's and DD's to make comment re real life v Fetish etc, hold your breath, they won't be long)

Should you know of any advanced level Domly Dom's who have completed their education please do let me know as to who they are and where they may be hiding

Referring to your Solicitors contacting me in relation to my being to roped, cuffed and spread suitably wide, this is not something I'll be holding my breath for. As you have already pointed out, Solicitors are inherently unable to keep to a timely work schedule in order that any work is actually completed.

In terms of your offer to buy Kink Inc. out and employ myself as MD, really unnecessary but thankyou. Kink Inc. will retain all staff members having rebranded as Bratty Monsters Inc. thanks to a very generous investor albeit if the vanilla kind.
However, if I may point out a further failing? A True Domly Dom promotes all aspects of his subs life, health, wellbeing etc, including her employment, he supports her to reach for the stars. To this end, any position less than CEO would in fact be a demotion
You would have been aware of this had you have attended our aptly named course, 'Promoting Your Sub's Well-being' which remains available FYI

Yours, CopperKnob, CEO of Kink Inc. AKA Bratty Monster Inc.
Posted

@CopperKnob ......blatant plug alert!

DIY DOMS, build your own ,at home.........in a shed even!

Yes brats,subs recycle ! Recycle! Improve your green streetz cred and 'woke' designer status. Myself , I have partially restored a sadistic renegade.....( looking to break for spares.....any offers?) Full power gear , off road tongue included!

Please note 5% comission and service charge direct to Kink Inc. 

Deal?🙏🐺🙏😛

Well, gotta try or you never know?......now I have your attention ! Any posistions within corporate structure needing creation? Maybe a denial sadist Top/sWitch( dropped duck...ooops🦆)as head of customer complaints? .........CV to follow......

Posted
Dear George @ Western Bank of Nigeria aka Copperknob
I am sorry if you mistook my confidence as boastfulness as it is a thin line and was never meant in that way. But I must point out that you perhaps protest just a little to much when in fact you have accepted that Bratty Monsters Inc is now the parent company and even confess to striving for a top position in the new company and while offering jobs to all the existing staff members ( a lovely gesture) you did not hesitate in jumping from this floundering ship in order to further your personal ambitions. In the meantime your training course has been arranged by my HR team for your new position of CEO at Bratty Monsters Inc and I have the pleasure of informing you that the first course is taken by a member of the Ted Baker clothing company who will have you trained in the art of looking after and presenting all items of their clothing to the required standard. I am sure you will pass this with flying colours and earn your pretty dress in no time.
PS I feel that George is failing you as my bank account still contains all the takeover monies. Please arrange for this to be collected immediately before I am tempted to purchase a new blazer.
Posted
1 hour ago, Spanksy said:
Dear George @ Western Bank of Nigeria aka Copperknob
I am sorry if you mistook my confidence as boastfulness as it is a thin line and was never meant in that way. But I must point out that you perhaps protest just a little to much when in fact you have accepted that Bratty Monsters Inc is now the parent company and even confess to striving for a top position in the new company and while offering jobs to all the existing staff members ( a lovely gesture) you did not hesitate in jumping from this floundering ship in order to further your personal ambitions. In the meantime your training course has been arranged by my HR team for your new position of CEO at Bratty Monsters Inc and I have the pleasure of informing you that the first course is taken by a member of the Ted Baker clothing company who will have you trained in the art of looking after and presenting all items of their clothing to the required standard. I am sure you will pass this with flying colours and earn your pretty dress in no time.
PS I feel that George is failing you as my bank account still contains all the takeover monies. Please arrange for this to be collected immediately before I am tempted to purchase a new blazer.

Dear @Spanksy, you see, I'm a sub without a Dom, its therefore my responsibility to reach for my own stars and I make no apology for this.
The course led by a member of Ted Baker sounds wonderful and I thank you you making such thoughtful arrangements for me. I think you're learning as to how to serve a sub, keep it up and you'll go far. Likewise, I will absolutely do my best and pass with flying colours of course, only because theres a dress in it, what sub doesn't like cause and effect?

Posted

Dear Sirs

I would like to complain about the content in this program. Having watched several episodes, and suffered through the utter nonsense that is put forward by your lead character, I can only draw the conclusion it is an insidious attempt to overthrow the true order of things.

I think it is disgusting that you allow these views to be broadcast at prime time, as their very nature will disturb weaker minds and possibly lead some to doubt their Dominant entitlement. How dare the main perpetrator of these lies, the said knobblycop, suggest that the lower orders have some form of say in how things should be done? Does she not know her place? Are not we, the natural and enlightened Dominants, the only voice that should be heard?

Until this matter is addressed to my satisfaction I shall be withholding my licence fee, and boycotting this channel from today.

Yours 

Disgruntled from Hartlepool.

Posted

@CopperKnob I am sure you are worth it. Honestly best laugh I've had in a while, thanks for reminding us not to take life too seriously.

Posted
2 hours ago, TheScribe said:

Dear Sirs

I would like to complain about the content in this program. Having watched several episodes, and suffered through the utter nonsense that is put forward by your lead character, I can only draw the conclusion it is an insidious attempt to overthrow the true order of things.

I think it is disgusting that you allow these views to be broadcast at prime time, as their very nature will disturb weaker minds and possibly lead some to doubt their Dominant entitlement. How dare the main perpetrator of these lies, the said knobblycop, suggest that the lower orders have some form of say in how things should be done? Does she not know her place? Are not we, the natural and enlightened Dominants, the only voice that should be heard?

Until this matter is addressed to my satisfaction I shall be withholding my licence fee, and boycotting this channel from today.

Yours 

Disgruntled from Hartlepool.

Disgruntled from Hartlepool,
Your letter has been redirected to Fet moderators, there are no Sirs in the organisation that is Kink Inc, nor will there be any at Bratty Monsters Inc.

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Disgruntled from Hartlepool,
Your letter has been redirected to Fet moderators, there are no Sirs in the organisation that is Kink Inc, nor will there be any at Bratty Monsters Inc.

To Whom It May Concern

This is anarchy. You are allowing this content to be broadcast before the watershed! There are far too many impressionable young minds out there that will start to believe this twisted take on our glorious traditions. I didn't fight in 15 world wars, give half a leg and one eye for my country, to have this...this BLASPHEMY...put on my screen. Shame on you. What is worse, you now inform me that these so-called organisations will be run by women? That is outrageous. Their place is at the feet of their Men, taking care of HIS needs, not running around pretending they have free will and choice! How dare you.

Not only will I not be paying my licence fee and boycotting this channel, I shall be sending a very strongly-worded letter to my MP. Rest assured I will not give up without a fight!

Yours

Angry in Hartlepool

Posted
15 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

You may have noticed that true Alpha Domly Doms are filthy rich. How else would they afford their sub’s haute couture? If you haven’t yet developed career ambitions, do so immediately. Choose a career that leaves you enough free hours for feeding your sub icecream and buying them Ted Baker dresses. Subs thrive on pretty things and sweet sugary treats. Don’t forget to also make room for sex, which subs prefer daily or, if you honestly can’t manage that, then three times daily.

Alternate "Domly Dom" scenario:  He is always just one step ahead of being flat broke---as his innate dominant personality prevents him from functioning within the social construct of "employment".  He goes through jobs faster than most folks go through light bulbs---because he can't "play the game".  His life is his own, and his contempt for "society" knows no bounds.  He can prepare a five-star meal, but first, he must clear the tools off the kitchen table, along with whatever mechanism he has torn-apart that day---anything from a computer to a carburetor.  His skill at preparing that meal comes from years of having to eat his own poison.  He has no idea who Ted Baker is; nor does he care.  To him, the suit-and-tie look is nothing but a symbol of corporate subservience.

For those who haven't guessed, this is also meant to be facetious.