Dear Twue Masters of Fetish

CopperKnob

Posted
Dear Twue Masters et cetera

I humbly apologise for myself but also on behalf of the rest of Fetish for having kinky relationships and sex our own damn way. I know now, after all of your comments and messages, that BDSM is not meant to be fun. It’s supposed to be about doing shit the way you do it because you’ve done the Twue Dom Pilgrimage in S*** with five tons of rope in your backpack. You alone have bowed to the statue of the Marquis de Sade while wearing 20 cock rings. You alone have suspended 50 subs from a cloud using spider webs as shibari rope.

I for one feel deeply ashamed because I always knew you wouldn’t approve of the fact that I have a bratty attitude that instantly tells a Dom that shit’s about to get interesting. I also have it on good authority that I’m not the only disobedient sub on Fetish, so we would all like to request your forgiveness.

Every Dom (We know Doms are men and Dommes are women now. Thank you for correcting us) who has ever laughed at a brat will wear a sackcloth for a week if that will help you to recover the Twue Domly Powers our bratting stole from you. We understand that your manly and masterful talents are fragile enough to be eradicated by the sense of humour of some guy with a big 🍆 or a brat with impish talents

BDSM is serious as cancer. We get that now, and frankly, none of us can understand how we missed it for as long as we did. We're truly sorry for treating our relationships as though they’re not your relationships. By way of making amends, we’ve written to Fetish and requested that the title 'brat’ be removed from the drop-down menu immediately. We’re quite sure they’ll see the light. How could they not acknowledge that Fetish belongs to you alone and that you’re the only ones who understand what our identities should be?

We'll also be ridding the world of its glitter stocks so that your scenes can continue undisturbed by what people you’ll never meet, in a county/country you’ll never visit, are doing to have fun.

In order that further mistakes are avoided, please supply us with the BDSM textbook you wrote back in 1762 so that we can all stay on the same page in future.

Your's Insincerely,
Brats
Posted
Someone has had glitter on their weetabix this morning x
Posted
For those that flitter around this lifestyle, remember it should be fun, exciting and fulfilling and that you face each day with a deep bond with either your sub/Dom, and at the end of the day you curl up contented. For subs not achieving this, then I would suggest some deep and honest conversations with your Sir/Master, and further remember that both personal and dynamic (Dom & sub) growth is essential.
Posted

Thank you, love it!🙏🤗🙏.......your writting makes morning coffee sparkle as I sip, in 'captured wingback chair'.....

Posted

That just put a great big smile on my face, Thank you for posting it. love it.

Posted
how dare you disrespect he Dom gods, whatever next, glitter in their sock drawer!
Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

It’s supposed to be about doing shit the way you do it because you’ve done the Twue Dom Pilgrimage in S*** with five tons of rope in your backpack. You alone have bowed to the statue of the Marquis de Sade while wearing 20 cock rings. You alone have suspended 50 subs from a cloud using spider webs as shibari rope.

Did I really say all that?  Maybe, I shouldn't have drank all that cough syrup.  <belch>

Posted

Gotta love a straightshooting brat... *ships rainbow sparkly glitter to copper by the truckload*