Beast

Posted (edited)

The view from the cliff top was breathtaking, and, with the moon hanging huge over the landscape, the ethereal quality of the night gave Beth goose bumps. She leaned against Ryan, enjoying the warmth of their closeness, and pleased that she was sharing this moment with him. They had not been together as a couple for long, but the intensity of their relationship made her feel she had known him forever. She glanced at his strong jaw and proud head. Perhaps she really had known him all along? The breeze lifted a little, and brought with it the smell of the Pines surrounding them. That scent took her back in time to a moment when her life changed beyond all recognition, and, eventually, brought him to her.

The strong smell of disinfectant hung heavy in the air as she stepped through into viewing pound of the *** Rescue Center. She had decided she needed a dog, and the thought of taking an unwanted pooch and giving it the love she had spare made more sense than buying a pampered pedigree ***. She had registered the fact she was lonely, her work as a Nursery Teacher was starting to make her feel broody and, at 28, she was not ready to settle down and contemplate kids. Apart from the fact there was no man in her life, Beth had figured that a dog could be a surrogate until she was ready. The Centre assistant smiled, and pointed at the long row of cage fronts that opened onto the pound. “All these dogs have been with us quite a while now, a couple of them I despair at ever finding a loving home for. All have been fully vaccinated and checked over by the resident Vet...” She paused slightly, her eyes on the far cage. “That is to say, nearly all of them.”

Beth gave her a quizzical look and the girl sighed, shaking her head. “All except old Beast in the corner. He is the strangest, most bad-tempered dog I have ever come across, and everyone here is scared to set foot in his cage. There is something about that *** that is not right at all.” Beth smiled, and stepped closer to the cages to see what delights were hiding in their gloomy interiors. By the time she reached the seventh cage she was almost in tears. She would take all of them home if she could! They were all so cute, and each one had such a look of desperation in their eyes that it was breaking her heart. The decision of which one she would choose was going to be a lot harder than she ever imagined, and she still had one more cage to go. As she approached the heavy mesh front, she could see it was darker in this cage than the others, and the dog didn’t come running to greet her like all the other ones had. She peered into the gloom, and could just make out a large black shape curled in the corner. She tapped the cage, and called out quietly. “Hey, Beast, don’t you want to come and say hello?”

She saw its head lift and turn towards her, and two large, yellow eyes looked directly into hers. Beth took an involuntary step backwards as something huge stood slowly and moved towards her. What in gods name was this dog? It moved silently, and, as it got closer, she realised that its head was almost at the height of her shoulder. Beth looked at the assistant and raised an eyebrow. “Are you sure that is a dog? It looks more like a bear to me!” The girl chuckled quietly. “We have no god-damn idea what he is! He turned up here about three months ago, late one night, and had apparently been in a fight with something just as big. He was bleeding and messed up quite badly, and, after the Vet hit him with a tranquilliser dart, we felt brave enough to patch him up. He healed remarkably well considering the seriousness of the wounds, and he’s stayed in his cage ever since. Just don’t put your fingers through the wire!” Beth laughed and turned back to the cage. The creature was standing with its greying muzzle an inch from the mesh, and she found herself face to face with the scariest-looking *** she had ever seen. Its deep, yellow eyes glittered as though appraising her, and there was a deep grumbling coming from its massive chest. She swallowed and tried to smile. She had read somewhere you mustn’t show ***, so she spoke again quietly. “I think Beast is a very good name for you, boy. What are you?” To her amazement, the *** tilted its head slightly as though trying to figure out an answer. She saw intelligence flick across its eyes, and then, for a fleeting second, there was sadness. She didn’t know why she did it, but Beth reached up with her hand and pushed her fingers through the mesh to stoke its nose. Instantly its jowls on each side rippled upwards, displaying the biggest fangs Beth had ever seen. At first she thought it was in anger, but his eyes were soft and sparkling. He was trying to fucking smile! A huge, dark pink tongue flicked out and whispered across her fingers, and, at that moment, she made up her mind.

She turned to the assistant, who looked at her as though she had lost her mind. “He is just perfect! Do we have paperwork I have to fill in?” While she was completing the formalities, Beth was aware of the whispers and looks she was getting from the staff in the administration offices. It wasn’t until a guy in the white coat of a doctor approached that she was really concerned. After introducing himself as the house Vet, he took her arm and steered her away from the other staff. His eyes looked concerned as he spoke to her. “Are you sure you have chosen wisely? That creature is bigger than you are, and I have no idea exactly what he is! He only eats raw meat, and I can imagine he will need lots of exercise once he gets out of this place. Take a few moments to think it over. We have some lovely little dogs that would suit you a lot better.” There was something about his tone that made the hackles on her neck go up, and Beth instantly decided to dig her heels in. “I think Beast is exactly what I am looking for, so, if you don’t mind, I would like to get my new dog home as soon as possible?”

The Vet shrugged, and turned to the girl who had shown Beth around. “Fetch the lady her dog!” The girl looked worried as she collected a set of keys, and walked slowly down the inner corridor towards the door of Beasts cage. As she put the key in the lock, Beth saw people backing away behind the cover of furniture. Surely he wasn’t that bad? Beth watched the girl ease the handle down to open the door, and then her courage failed and she ran back down the corridor whimpering! She slid to a halt in front of Beth, and passed her a thick iron leash attached to a large heavy leather collar. “He’s yours now, so I’ll let you put that on him!” There was a collective intake of breath as the door down the corridor creaked open wider, and Beast stepped out into the light. The first thought that went through Beth’s mind was“dear god, he is fucking HUGE!”as the strange creature walked slowly down towards her, its eyes flicking from person to person before settling on hers. It walked right up to her, raising its muzzle slightly before his tongue flicked out and lightly licked her cheek. With shaking hands, Beth slipped the collar around its heavy neck while it stood perfectly still, and those in the room exhaled loudly as she clipped the leash into place. Beth grinned at them, feeling very proud of herself. “See, I knew he was a big pussycat after all!” She tried to ignore the rumble from the *** as she led it towards her car. Perhaps he took exception at being called a feline? There was no way he would fit into the trunk of her small Honda, so Beth opened the front passenger door and pointed at the chair. “You can ride up front with me, as long as you behave?” She swore it gave a little nod before clambering up and making itself comfortable. Shaking her head at her imagination, Beth started up the car and aimed it towards the early evening traffic. She glanced at the creature several times on the journey home, and, each time, it seemed to be absorbed in watching what was passing the windows. She wondered if it was remembering places it had seen before? She parked her car in its spot, and walked round to open the door for Beast. He stepped out and raised his nose to the air, and Beth could tell he was getting the scent of the neighbourhood. He turned and looked at her as thought to say“Well?”, so she climbed the steps up to her small house.

He followed her quietly through the door and into the main lounge, his nose twitching constantly as he examined his new home. With a large, contented sigh, Beast sat in the lounge. Beth smiled and went through to the kitchen. She had no idea what she was going to feed him now, as the tins of dog food she had purchased in readiness were not what he liked. She opened the fridge and peered inside. There was her usual supply of ready-made meals and salads, but nothing resembling raw meat. She sighed and turned to check if she had any tins of meat in a cupboard, her gasp loud as she found that Beast was right behind her. She hadn’t heard him move, and the way he was looking at her gave her a little chill. His eyes gave a glitter, and then softened again before he stepped across to the pile of tinned dog food and picked one up easily in his large mouth. He brought it back to her and offered it up. It seemed he wasn’t going to mind that stuff after all! She reached out and took the tin, giving him a little stroke between the ears. “Good boy! Please don’t keep sneaking up on me, Beast, you are too damn scary to be doing that!” Beast gave her hand another small lick before turning and going back through to the lounge. She shook her head at the way she had felt. She had nothing to *** from him at all, and, if anything, she was feeling she had a new protector in her life. That night, when she went through to bed, Beast followed and curled up in the hallway outside her door. The way he faced outwards gave her a very secure feeling as she drifted off to sleep. She was a little wary about leaving him all day, but he seemed to listen when she explained she had to go to work, and that she would be back in a few hours. She hoped he wouldn't trash the place while she was out. In her hurry to get home that evening, she had forgotten that she had reluctantly agreed to go for a coffee with Bill, and she sighed when she saw his car parked outside her house as she pulled up.

He was leaning against the hood looking at her with a very impatient expression, and she cringed as she walked towards him. She wasn’t sure that she even liked him, but, as he was the only guy to have shown interest in her for months, a coffee had seemed like a good idea at the time. Now she wasn’t quite so sure when she saw the petulant look on his face. “Oh, Bill, I am so sorry! I forgot all about our coffee date, as I had to stop at the butchers to get meat for Beast!” Bill sniffed and prodded at the bundle of brown bags in her hands, some of which were already showing signs of *** leaking through. “So I have a rival for your attention, do I? And who is Beast?” Beth smiled and shook her head. “Its not a guy, Bill, he’s my new pet! I picked him up at the Pound yesterday, but it might be a little too soon for you to meet him. Can we arrange for another day?” She had stepped around Bill and made for the steps to her front door, fumbling with the keys as she juggled with the packages of meat. She had just started to open the door when he grabbed her arm. “I don’t like being messed about, Beth. You are cute, but not that cute that you can just try to brush me off!” Bill’s face curled into a sneer, and he stepped towards her. There was a wisp of air against Beth’s cheek, and Bill was stopped in his tracks by the large head of Beast pressing his nose against his now very pale face. There was a low rumble in the creature’s chest as it slowly, and very deliberately, bared his enormous fangs. Bill whimpered slightly, and took several stumbling steps backwards. “What the fuck is that?” Beth smiled at the scared man, and wrapped her arm around Beasts broad shoulders. “Meet my new guard dog. Time for you to go, I think?” Bill muttered something about crazy bitches and stalked off to his car. Beth gave a little wave as he left rubber on the street pulling away before grinning at Beast and heading into the house.

“You are a star, Beastie my boy! That jerk thinks he’s god’s gift to women, but you showed him. I just hope he doesn’t cause problems for me at work. He has the ear of the Supervisor, and could be a real dick if he wanted to be!” Beast looked at her, and tilted his head in that strange and cute way he had when it seemed he was listening. He padded forward and lifted his head to give her cheek a small nuzzle, as though saying he understood. Beth giggled at the feel of the bristles and wet nose, scratching the huge *** between his ears before going through to the kitchen. When she presented Beast with a large dish of dripping, ***y meat his eyes gleamed deep yellow before lowering his head to feast. Beth watched fascinated as he tore his way through the pile of offal and off-cuts. Damn he could eat! She had a little tremor in her belly when he finally finished and lifted his head to look at her. There was *** all around his muzzle, and the gleam in his eyes was slightly terrifying. His large tongue came out and wrapped itself around his jaw to remove the last traces of his meal. His eyes softened again as he crossed to her and nudged at her hand with his cold nose. She smiled at the gesture of thanks, and patted his back as he turned to go and settle in his favourite place. She had slept deeply and peacefully, and, with a cheery goodbye to Beast, she set off for work feeling in a great mood. As she pulled up outside the Nursery it darkened a little at the thought of bumping into Bill, but she decided she could handle him. She walked into the Reception, surprised that there was no one behind the counter, so she called out towards the office to see who was there.

Her supervisor came out, and her face told Beth something serious had happened. The woman shook her head and wiped away a tear, and Beth knew it was something very wrong! Her supervisor sniffled into her handkerchief as she spoke. “Have you heard about Bill? The police responded to a call in the early hours, and they found him torn to pieces! It looks like he was attacked by some kind of wild ***!” With the turmoil at work growing with every member of staff who was told the news, the Supervisor declared they would close for the rest of the day out of respect for Bill. Though feeling slightly sickened by the thought she may have been the last person to speak to bill while he was alive, she was pleased to have the afternoon for herself. She drove slowly home, trying not to think of what could have happened to Bill, and wondering if they knew what had killed him? Arriving outside her house, she was just in time to see her curtains move back into place at the downstairs window. Beast had been watching for her. As she opened the door he was there in front of her, his deep yellow eyes glowing as he lifted to lick her cheek in greeting. At least she had him to protect her. With the surprise time off, Beth decided she would have a“Pamper Me”afternoon. It was high time she did her nails, and did something with her hair. After throwing Beast a large chuck of steak, which seemed to disappear magically in one large bite, she went through to her bedroom to strip off and take a shower. She spent time washing her hair and using the remaining conditioner, something else for the shopping list, before luxuriating in the feel of her new peach-scented shower gel. Feeling beautifully clean, she wrapped a large fluffy towel around herself and went back through to her room. She was standing at the end of her bed when she became aware of a low rumbling right behind her. She turned quickly, and found Beast was standing very close, with his nose raised and twitching. His eyes gleamed darkly as he took in her scent, and then, to her horror, he raised up onto his hind legs and planted his huge paws on her shoulders. His weight made her lose balance, and she fell backwards onto the bed, the large *** directly over her with his nose less than an inch from hers.

She frowned and shook her head, trying to sound authoritative. “Come on, Beast, get off me! Go and sit quietly while I get my nails done!” The rumble in the big chest got a little deeper, and Beth squeaked, with her *** rising, as he lowered his head and took the edge of the towel between his front teeth. With a swift twist of his heavy neck, the towel was pulled from her, and his eyes glittered even more when he looked down on her exposed breasts. Beth reached up and planted her hands on his chest, the feel of the muscles rippling under the heavy pelt making her feel very small. “Beast! Stop that now, and get off me!” She tried to wriggle, but the huge paws were keeping her pinned to the bed, and she was now starting to feel very afraid. The creature opened his massive jaw, and, from between those ***some teeth, his tongue came out and he licked her left breast slowly. Beth whimpered at the heat of the touch, and his breath on her skin made her nipple harden immediately. She wriggled again, trying to twist from under him, but his head moved sideways and repeated the same over her right breast. Beth started to panic, and lifted her feet to try to kick him on the flanks. As her knees came up, she felt something very hard and large rub against the inside of her thigh. She screamed when she knew exactly what it was. “Beast! No! Please, don’t!” His eyes gave a flicker at her voice, and, with a growl, he lifted off her and took several steps backwards. Beth sat up, panting hard, her *** changing into anger as she saw the enormous erection dangling down between the creatures back legs. “What did you think you were doing? You are supposed to protect me, not try and get that into me!” She could see the remnants of lust go through Beasts eyes as he looked at her, his head twisting in that way of his. She could almost see the thought processes going on in his mind; should he continue or let her go? Beth could also see that his erection was throbbing. She had always thought that dogs had small, pink cocks, but this one looked dangerously large. What the fuck was this ***? She saw his shoulders lower and bunch, the muscles bulging as it seemed the decision had been made. Beth screamed again and tried to make a run for it, but Beast whirled quickly to the side and batted her to the floor with one large paw. She hit the carpet face first, and whimpered when she felt his full weight press onto her back.

She struggled and kicked, crying out for him to please let her go, but, in response, she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck. She mewled and gasped as he opened his mouth and wrapped his huge jaws around her neck, the large fangs pricking her skin as he gave a slight squeeze. Beth froze at the contact, terrified he would bite harder, her whimpers bringing tears as she felt him kick her thighs apart with his back legs. His paws were on her shoulder blades pressing her down, and she knew she was *** under him. She closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable. She felt that huge cock rub over her hip, and tensed as it slid down and nestled against her pussy. She sobbed quietly, this was just too terrible to be real. And then, something happened. She sensed a change in the air around them, and there was a trembling going through Beast that was making her chest shake under his paws. She felt his paws twitch, and they changed shape against her skin. They elongated and became large hands, still holding her down, but she could definitely feel the individual fingers digging in. She could feel the fur against her thighs turn into skin, and it was now very human knees that had her spread and waiting to be taken. She dared to twist her head, and looked up into the dark face of a man who released her neck at the contact from her eyes. There was something ruggedly beautiful about him, his long hair wild and unkempt, and Beth felt something give a pang in her ribcage.

When he smiled a very white smile at her, Beth was struck dumb, but the words that came from him in a low growl made her whimper again. “I need you as mine, Beth.” As he said that his cock pushed into her, making Beth gasp and arch up against him. It went so deep she groaned and shuddered, the small“Oh god”coming from her lost under his grunt. His hands kept her face to the carpet as he fucked her hard and deep, her hips spread so wide under him that she was sure he was going to break her. She was grunting under each impact, the rub of the carpet against her hard nipples a sweet *** as she bent her back and offered herself up to be taken. She came hard when he once again sank his teeth into the back of her neck, even the flow of *** not stopping the churning pleasure that rolled through her. She was completely lost under him as he pumped and growled, her pussy in spasm as her fucked her into the floor. When he bit down harder and grunted in his own release Beth wailed and thrashed, the *** and pleasure almost unbearable. He collapsed on top of her, his breathing as ragged as her own as he wrapped her in his arms and whispered to her that now she was his for all time. Beth whimpered quietly, her body still trembling from the pleasure he had taken and given, and wondered what the hell did he mean? It was as the dawn broke the following morning that he finally told her. Beth snuggled against him again as the memories of that time flowed through her mind, and he made her jump when he raised his large head and howled at the moon above. She gave a small growl in response, and he turned and ran his large tongue over her muzzle. She knew his human name was Ryan, but he would always be her Beast now. They were joined in eternity. The trees were silent as the two large wolves turned from the cliffs edge and went in search of prey. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Improve it
Posted
Just now, Dustykat said:

I adore this , I love your story’s 

Bless you my lady x

Posted
Love, love, love it!!! 🥰
Posted
Just now, Nix069 said:

Love, love, love it!!! 🥰

Thank you my lady, I hope you enjoy some of the others that will follow x

Posted
1 minute ago, Sophie58 said:

This is my favorite so far. He’s so hot! Well written Scribe man!

Awwww...thank you my lady..still a few more like this to come, then onto a different theme x

• 2 weeks later...
Bootedskinhead
Posted

Very hott Scribe just my sort of thing

• 1 month later...
Posted

This is incredible; so descriptive. Love it!

Posted
11 minutes ago, UnleashedChaos said:

This is incredible; so descriptive. Love it!

Thank you xx