The Beast In Me

E-dUbBs

Posted

Why “Mr Hyde” exists

For so long I’ve been a sadist who’s always trodden carefully around that element of my bdsm personality 

Forever referring to “him” or “the beast” or “the monster” that sadistic part of me “Mr Hyde“ 

That is why I particularly liked the post by @SirArchAsome months ago. 

He explained that his sadism doesn’t control or define him but is part of a fuller rounded individual (compliments to @SirArchA

So Is Hyde dead I hear you cry ??

Will he be engulfed and amalgamated into Ed (E-dUbBs)

Will he now be allowed out of his gated cave…….

No he continues to live within me and I will continue to refer to “Him” every time a sadistic idea or moment of play appears 

“Why?” I hear you say-

Because some/most don’t understand. “Ahh a sadist, that must mean all you do is like to *** and hurt subs” Etc 

So I use and will continue to categorise and pigeon hole this part of me until I’m sure whoever it is I’m talking to understands. 

I’m pretty sure if you asked my last sub if she wanted him gone she’d have said he was fine where he is 

So even though she left me it wasn’t him she left.

Subsequently he’ll continue to be lurking in the background 

Accepted but hidden from general view but ready for action when “she” needs/wants his unique set of skills 

I wrote this mainly at the time of @SirArchA’s post but never posted 

It but @CopperKnobrecently posted a topic about Dom mindsets so I felt like posting it 

I’m still not sure why but it’s up 

Posted
Do you know where “he” came from?
Posted
@E-dUbBs this was the kind post I was thinking about. Thanks for putting yourself in a place of vulnerability but hopefully starting a trend amongst the Dtypes, that it's ok to do so
Posted
5 hours ago, Qou said:
Do you know where “he” came from?

Unfortunately I don’t it’s a question I often pose to myself but I’m he exists though not in a schizophrenic sense just to be clear.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:
@E-dUbBs this was the kind post I was thinking about. Thanks for putting yourself in a place of vulnerability but hopefully starting a trend amongst the Dtypes, that it's ok to do so

Ahh that’s why I posted it Thankyou @copperknob

Posted
Also thanks all for the love on the post