New to the world of spanking

Posted
Good afternoon all, I am very new to this and want to explore spanking. I have never been spanked before but am so intrigued by it. I've always had an interest in it but been to shy to explore it even in relationships. Just wondered if anyone had any advice for this to become a reality? Thanks for reading this I really appreciate your time
Posted
Well firstly welcome to a whole new world of personal discovery, if you never been spanked before it really is a case of starting gently and building futher if you find you enjoy it , light open hand spanking to start with, then move on to more ***ful ones then as your confidence grows maybe move on to paddles etc. Just make sure the giver is prepared to give lots of after care as some can find the whole process abit traumatic. Hope this helps a little. Hopefully you will find that the reality lives up to your expectations. Good luck and be careful x
Posted
Definitely take things slowly but even before you get to the physical act of being spanked it might help to take a step back and consider a few things - such as where you think your interest has come from, what kind of spanking you think you might like etc.

It might seem odd to suggest thinking about the kind of spanking you think you might like - but it can come in many forms over and above the physical act of hand meeting bottom. For example do you imagine it in a role play situation, if so what kind? Do you see it as a punishment, something for pleasure during sex etc etc - all these and more are things you might want to consider before going looking for it. Any decent dominant/top will probably ask about it to get an idea of what you're looking for beyond the actual spanking.

When it comes to finding someone to spank you, a lot may depend on your answers to the above, but sites like this are one place to look for someone, or there are plenty of professional spankers about if that would be a consideration.

Whatever you decide though, the journey starts with you understanding yourself and your reasons for wanting this better.
Posted
Welcome. Spanking is actually an art form. If not administered properly and with understanding it can be traumatic. Start light and build up in intensity. A hand at first is often too heavy and you may find that a leather paddle is easier to control the *** of the strikes. Personally spanking is one of my favorite things to receive. It’s euphoric and puts me into the proper headspace for a scene. Whatever and however you decide just enjoy the experience. If you find you do not than there are lots of other ways to explore.
Posted
Personally i have liked spanking ever since 1981,and had my girlfriend do it for me playfully but she did not really get into it she didnt do it the right way and it was not hard enough for me,and when i got to montana it didnt work out but in cicero ill it got good when i was strapped,i loved it but here it is 2021 alone again and can not find anyone,it is very nice when someone knows how to do it.
Posted
Hi there! I'm still a newbie to the lifestyle, but spanking is my favourite thing as a submissive. I've only had one previous Mistress, and spanking was the first gift I received from her. As others have said, definitely start out light and slow - taking punishment gets the chemicals racing around your body! For me it was a high, and I found it easy to enter subspace via spanking and caning.
Context is vital, too. Mistress never spanked or caned me for the hell of it. Sometimes it was a punishment for something I'd done wrong, sometimes it was a reward when I was being a good sub. That context altered the sensation for me. It felt more ***ful as a punishment, and europhic as a reward, I guess because my mindset was altered.
My Mistress used her hand, a paddle, a flogger... then took me to the local park and ordered me to choose a suitable thin tree branch for a natural cane. This became my favourite, the fact that it was something that I had chosen and was natural was incredible and cerebral to me.
After care is absolutely vital, too. And plenty of it. Creams and ointments were a must for me, applied by Mistress. When I was in a euphoric state, Mistress would lie me on the bed, stroke my head, hold me, and give me sips of water until I had come down again. I always felt safe.
Spanking, then, is so much more than just making someone's bum sore. If, and hopefully when, you embark on this journey, it'll be with someone who will understand the rythm and flow of a good session. When to slow down. When to stop and ease off for a bit. When to dial things up. And give you plenty of after care and attention.
I hope you enjoy it!