First munch experiences

Posted

Munches can be great .. people sre normally friendly. Good to make friends and find out about events and parties.

very variable depending on who turns up .. worth persisting with .. there are dozens in London.

Posted

I am seriously considering checking One out. What is proper etiquette?

Posted
4 hours ago, NxtChptr said:

I am seriously considering checking One out. What is proper etiquette?

at the simplest. it's a pub. you're meeting strangers.

dress like you're going to a pub (no fetwear etc) and while everyone there is into kink (or everyone in the booked/reserved/meeting area) not everyone in the rest of the pub is so limit conversations to the munch area - and even though everyone there is into kink, it is possible to be *too* intrusive.   

Posted

Yes, @NxtChptr, just do it! I have really enjoyed my first one! It was amazing to be around like-minded people and to hear their stories and tips. It helped that I got in touch with the organiser, because I immediately had someone to approach and he introduced me to other people. It was also just a good night out, so there's absolutely nothing to lose. But as people have said, there are massive differences between the munches, I liked the one I went to, but I want to see what else is out there, so will go to another one soon. I guess you just need to find the one that fits best to you. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
I live in Burnley Lancashire...can anyone help me to find someone in my area who would be willing to take me under their wing...I'm lost,dont know where to start!