Vac bed ideas??

Je****

Posted

I am lucky enough to own a vac bed with my partner.

We have only tried it out once, but I am eager to get trying it more. 

What kind of things can people do or use safely in it? It's latex so nothing that may damage it. Nothing that may tear it. 

What items have you thrown into the mix to heighten the restricted / constricted feeling of it?

I've only really tried it with wands and anything that require listening is a bit difficult until i get a valve suitable so I don't need the hoover running constant for it. 

What's been your best experience with one? 

Posted

I've only been in a vac bed once.   

In my case...

The one I was in, once sealed, has only two holes - one for my mouth : where there was a straw for air.

One for my cock.

I was, effectively, edged for 2 hours... or at least that was the game.

By hand at first, but then fitted to a venus 2000 then edged by machine.   Simple rule.  If it got to 2 hours and I hadn't cum - it'd be set up to allow me to have one, big, pent up orgasm

If I had cum - then every effort would be made to ruin it - and the machine would be left on for the duration of the time, forcing subsequent orgasms and milking.

Yeah.... 80 minutes I lasted.

It was... intense... and the darkness made so much so surreal.

Posted
Could always try mummifying first before being put inside the bed.that is on one of my lists to try
Posted
17 hours ago, ChastityPup said:

I'd love to use a vac bed as it does look very sensual.

I woulddefinately recommend it for the experience if you are into latex and feeling, snug... shall we say. It's a very heightening experience letting someone completely restrict and *** you, I really look forward to playing with it again!

Posted
14 hours ago, Handcuffyou2 said:

Could always try mummifying first before being put inside the bed.that is on one of my lists to try

Could clarify what you mean with mummyfying? I'm familiar with the term but in relation to vac beds can you give me an example? My partner is very into satin materials so I would really love to implore those kind of things in along with it.

Any at all would be appreciated thank you :)

Posted
17 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I've only been in a vac bed once.   

In my case...

The one I was in, once sealed, has only two holes - one for my mouth : where there was a straw for air.

One for my cock.

I was, effectively, edged for 2 hours... or at least that was the game.

By hand at first, but then fitted to a venus 2000 then edged by machine.   Simple rule.  If it got to 2 hours and I hadn't cum - it'd be set up to allow me to have one, big, pent up orgasm

If I had cum - then every effort would be made to ruin it - and the machine would be left on for the duration of the time, forcing subsequent orgasms and milking.

Yeah.... 80 minutes I lasted.

It was... intense... and the darkness made so much so surreal.

Sadly this one does not have a cock hole... boy I wish it did!! I think it would be very ideal for edging and sensory play around the cock and balls. Can you let me know a bit of what you mean edged by machine? A fuck machine? Inside or outside of the latex bed? But sounds like you had a very good experience xx

Posted
26 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Sadly this one does not have a cock hole... boy I wish it did!! I think it would be very ideal for edging and sensory play around the cock and balls.

While you can't really edge without the hole - it's still good for sensory play and of course a lot of teasing - you can of course stimulate the cock either by touch or vibrator with the person bound being unable to do anything with their hands as you frustratingly stop....

27 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

Can you let me know a bit of what you mean edged by machine? A fuck machine? Inside or outside of the latex bed?

Sooo...

Cock goes through the hole 

A Venus 2000 is a milking machine and so the tube attachment goes over the cock - so I'm still in the bed - still can't see... still extra sensitive - and there's a machine stroking away at my cock....

28 minutes ago, JenniferTP said:

But sounds like you had a very good experience xx

I wrote a blog about that day I can send you if you like, I don't think it's allowed on the forum as it's to a personal blog 

Posted
So a few ideas come to mind to heighten things: first is add another layer of sensory deprivation with ear plugs (foam or silicon) but that would come into its own once you have the valve. You could also go with a remote egg instead of the wand and one thing I've discovered recently that's is awesome is ice :) having a cube left on you to melt gives a range of sensations. Not sure if it would have the same effect through latex but I'm sure it'd still be pretty intense :)
  • 1 year later...
Pleasure4you
Posted
On 11/7/2021 at 3:13 PM, Finally_Jen said:

I am lucky enough to own a vac bed with my partner.

We have only tried it out once, but I am eager to get trying it more. 

What kind of things can people do or use safely in it? It's latex so nothing that may damage it. Nothing that may tear it. 

What items have you thrown into the mix to heighten the restricted / constricted feeling of it?

I've only really tried it with wands and anything that require listening is a bit difficult until i get a valve suitable so I don't need the hoover running constant for it. 

What's been your best experience with one? 

Try putting blu tooth headphones on the victim . Connect to his mobile then call him . He will only be able to hear you talking to him/ her and nothing else . It truly is erotic sensory deprivation