Round 2

PrimalK

Posted
Now we've finished our quick introduction fuck, it's time for playtime......you place a mirror at the head of the bed, you want to see my reactions to what is going to come next...

With my complete submission and consent, you roll me onto my side, you've decided that you want to fuck my ass but it needs to be stretched a bit first, using the juices from my pussy the combination of yours and mine you slide a butt plug up there...ready for round 3 later, you've decided you're going to keep it there whilst you spend your time playing with me....

You start by flipping me over and running the nipple clamps over my tummy, up the underside of my tits, and then you attach them real tight, I gasp as each one is attached and bite my bottom lip, you ask me if they are ok and I reply with yes sir, next you tell me to turn over, ass up, you pull a blindfold over my eyes so I don't know what's coming, all the while I can feel the plug moving i inside me as I groan with anticipation. I feel a gentle run over my ass with the edge of something, could be anything, a whip, a paddle, I don't know, all of a sudden it makes a sharp impact with my ass, a sharp intake of breath from me and a quick noise and I realise you have the paddle out, you run your fingers over my pussy to see how wet she is from that one impact, and then with firmness you impact again and again, all the while with your fingers in my pussy and the plug up my ass, until I'm red and pink and there are marks galore, you look at your work and take your fingers away from my pussy, they are dripping with my juices, the whole time I've been making noises that have made you so hard that you want inside me again, but you're going to make me wait for that......there are more toys to be used....and you're going to use them........