Fetish wear for men.

Posted
I’m going to a new fetish night at a local club next week.
I’ve got some attire that I usually wear for play situations (see my profile pics).
What would people recommend I wear to a fetish night?
Specifically what clothing would women/men find enticing?
I’m a Dominant-leaning switch, so I want to go with a Dominant look.
Posted
What is your best/ favorite physical attribute, that you’d like to have recognized by a stranger? If you feel great, owning your best asset in its finest display, others will notice.

Also following because I’m interested in the hive’s feedback.
Posted

yep - dress for yourself, not for others

as long as what you are wearing is within the dresscode - wear that

some people do appreciate effort, but, honestly - it's about you, not them

Posted
So I went to my first event only last month so to make me feel most comfortable I dressed in more ‘exotic’ versions of what I usually wear. Ie skinny black jeans turned into black latex trousers. A black jumper turned into a crocheted hoodie with a harness etc..
Do that rather than trying to adopt someone else’s style
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I’m a little late to the party but if you’re looking for a dom look, you can wear black dress pants with button up shirt that fits you well, and then get one of those bondage chest/body harness as your “vest”. They also make leathery harness looking suspenders
  • 7 months later...
Posted
I thought of this very question.
I'd look like a twat in latex...sheer shirt...etc. What does a straight man wear?! Does a smart fitted suit count?
Posted
21 minutes ago, phloverman said:

I thought of this very question.
I'd look like a twat in latex...sheer shirt...etc. What does a straight man wear?! Does a smart fitted suit count?

Sexuality really doesn't have much to do it - and for suits or anything else...

it's always worth checking the dress code of the events you wish to attend - like, this does suck but some fetish events are quite exclusionary - but - there's usually a solution.   

Munches tend to have no dress code, in fact, encouraging for casual/everyday clothes

but for fetish events : a lot usually have no or minimal dress code.  

Those that are a little stricter - some do permit "smart black" as a minimum - some do not - a lot will put up galleries so if latex isn't your bag, or you don't look great in something else you can usually cycle through for an idea or drop an organiser a line with your suggestion.