Pee play/watersports

Posted
Hi all,

Just wondering what the consensus is on watersports. I have never met anyone who is into this fetish despite looking for years. Am I just weird or are there other kinksters with the same fetish?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
There are plenty who are into it, but like any specific fetish the key is finding them, and finding compatibility beyond the fetish.

I've not yet indulged in it, although have known people that are into it, and in fact for a long time it was a limit for me, but having discussed it with a few people and come to understand the pleasure they find behind it, it's certainly something I would be open to experiencing with the right person(s).

So no, nothing weird about it at all.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

No nothing wrong with it....I'm fine being pissed on in the shower and love to direct the stream but wanna be pissed in....

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

No you’re not alone at all. It’s more common than you think. It is one of my biggest fetishes, I was lucky enough to have a partner a while ago that was willing to try it and I fell in love with both roles. I enjoy both posing on my partner and having them piss all over me. I’ve yet to piss inside of someone or have that done to me but desperately want to try it. 
Drinking piss is an incredible feeling whether it be straight from my partner or out of a glass, I’ve even filled a glass with my own piss and drank that which is now something I do on occasion while masturbating. Having someone else drink your own piss feels incredible as well. 
One thing to think about when drinking it is the taste, some prefer to make sure the person has drunk a lot of water before hand so that it is heavily diluted and has a much weaker taste. Though personally I prefer it when it is still quite strong. 
I hope this helps but if you ever want to talk about this feel free to message me. 

Posted (edited)

I know quite a few people with this fetish, including myself, its just finding someone single who is also into it. Then it is like that with a fetishes, it seems like there is always someone just out of reach, who is into it.

Also not everyone has all their fetishes listed, so again the number will be vastly different, you could already possible know people who are into it, you just do not know they are into it.

Edited by Ceejayuk
Posted
19 minutes ago, Ceejayuk said:

I know quite a few people with this fetish, including myself, its just finding someone single who is also into it. Then it is like that with a fetishes, it seems like there is always someone just out of reach, who is into it.

Also not everyone has all their fetishes listed, so again the number will be vastly different, you could already possible know people who are into it, you just do not know they are into it.

Or you could find some poor soul whose body is so fucked that they have no choice but to urinate when they’re massively aroused/climax hard!!! 😘

• 1 month later...
Daddys_Babygirl
Posted
Oh no, ur definitely not alone. I love watersports/piss play/Omorashi. I found out about it a few years ago and started exploring it on my own. Then I slowly got my daddy into it and now we both love it. It's a really big turn on for both of us.
goldenshowergirl
Posted

I love watersports , giving and receiving, I love to be pissed in while im being fucked 

and I love being peed on, I won't drink it I just like to be pissed on.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Me and wifey just recently ended up she peeing in my mouth in a 69. It started as a giggle while we were in a pub abroad and somehow the topic had come up a few times and we joked about it. I was immediately hooked to it and now she has done it to me a few times in foreplay when i have licked her, mostly in 69. I always drink it all. Last time she peed about half a litre first for me to drink. When we were done she used a vibrator and squirted in my mouth a few times and I swallowed it too. When we then kissed during sex, I sucked her tongue to get some more of her saliva as well. It turns me on so much to get to drink all the divine fluids that a beautiful female body can filter out! And the flavors vary each time so you never know what the next deal will be like. ☺️

Edited by Culli
  • 2 weeks later...
Lunastarburst
Posted

Definitely something I've fantasized about for quite a while.  I have limited experience with it but I hope to change that.

• 1 month later...
Posted
April 10, goldenshowergirl said:

I love watersports , giving and receiving, I love to be pissed in while im being fucked 

and I love being peed on, I won't drink it I just like to be pissed on.

Love pissing on a girls clit then putting it inside and filling them with piss. Not a big fan of pissing into a girls mouth, but love pissing on their tits and watching it drop down their body.

Plus getting a girl to piss her pants is good way to start a punishment session.

Or pissing on girls clit while she's got panties on then making her go out wearing them.

Just so much fun you can have with it lol

Posted
March 1, Freetobare said:

Or you could find some poor soul whose body is so fucked that they have no choice but to urinate when they’re massively aroused/climax hard!!! 😘

Know a few girls thst like this.

Make them desperate for a piss then fuck their gspot hard while pushing down on bladder. Pleasure is very intense and then it's fun when they lose control, usually as they're cumming.

Then can use it as reason for some punishment and ***.

Just never morning pee though, and although its called golden showers, the clearer the piss the better.

Posted

I love them riding me cowgirl as they piss on me. Love the look on their faces, and love the wet sounds and smells when i start fucking them again!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Only managed to find a couple of girls into this which is a shame cos I love it.  SO amazing if you have your face in a lovely juicy pussy or have a beautiful cock in your mouth and they just let go.  So warm, so wet, so messy.  Love it.

I'm currently trying to work out how to piss down myself and have it run inside my knee highs instead of down the outside ... need skinnier legs hehe.

Piss play definitely critical feature in fun.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I love to have my pussy filled up with nice warm piss . I love being pissed on.. I even sometimes like to even piss in my panties and wear it out in public 😉

Posted

I am still just dreaming of finding the right person to experiment with, like a few others, I have drunk my own but it's not the same as what I imagine it will be with the right person. 

Posted (edited)

Hey, everyone!

Huge fan of pee play also!

It really is reassuring to see SO MANY who share my dirty secret. The warmth of it over my skin. I love to feel like I'm doing something bad and dirty.

I have been incredibly lucky, in the respect of finding partners who are into it. Partners have told me how they love to feel their pussy stretched until the pressure ***s it to burst out around my shaft.

I have developed a talent, where I can "reverse cathederize". Filling my bladder again and again, to keep the fun going for as long as a partner and I like.

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

I feel SO much better about my kink now.

Edited by Bestbad
auto correct sucks.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy  being pissed   on  its  hard  finding  a  woman  who  will   pee   on you

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

So, I have a question for sub guys...

A while back I was chatting with a straight sub guy. He was sooooo keen for me to pee on him, or to be allowed to drink a glass of my pee, I mean really keen! Alas we were at opposite ends of the country, so that was impractical.

I thought that a compromise was for me give him instructions long distance, one being instructing his to drink some of his own ... He was totally grossed out by that! I can't figure out why. He flat out refused to do it, or to say why... Any ideas why? Would it make a difference to most folk, or was it just his own limit?

Posted

To  be  fair  drinking  your  own  is  not  the same   it  is so  hard  finding  women  to  pee  on you

Posted
25 minutes ago, Ursa said:

A while back I was chatting with a straight sub guy. He was sooooo keen for me to pee on him, or to be allowed to drink a glass of my pee, I mean really keen! Alas we were at opposite ends of the country, so that was impractical.

I thought that a compromise was for me give him instructions long distance, one being instructing his to drink some of his own ... He was totally grossed out by that! I can't figure out why. He flat out refused to do it, or to say why... Any ideas why? Would it make a difference to most folk, or was it just his own limit?

I would think there may be a couple of factors at play here - firstly the notion of drinking yours would have played into your dominant role in the dynamic and it almost being a "gift" from you - so would willingly be accepted as such, whereas his own wouldn't be, in fact would be something he has "on tap" so to speak - so mentally the affect wouldn't be the same.
There may also be the distance element coming into play, and possibly a level of the fantasy of drinking yours virtually vs the reality of drinking his own.
Would be interesting to know if he'd be grossed out by drinking his own if you were there in person making him do so.

Posted

That's a good point gemini_man! 

Posted
2 hours ago, Ursa said:

Drinking my own is a no/no either remotely or in person with someone else

there are folk who will do this gladly - but for me it does nothing and seems fairly rank

to drink someone else's - is quite an erotic act, it's literally consuming something that's been through their body.  And also pissing on someone can be seen as quite a degrading or disrespectful act so there can be an element of that also which is just not the same.

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Drinking my own is a no/no either remotely or in person with someone else

there are folk who will do this gladly - but for me it does nothing and seems fairly rank

to drink someone else's - is quite an erotic act, it's literally consuming something that's been through their body.  And also pissing on someone can be seen as quite a degrading or disrespectful act so there can be an element of that also which is just not the same.

There are so many elements! I feel that the chap in question was very much looking for the *** aspect, there's very little doubt about that from other things that were discussed at the time.