Munch Notes/Agenda - Bon Voyage Munch - 11th November 2021

li****

Posted

Munch Notes/Agenda - Bon Voyage Munch - 11th November 2021

Contributors:  @lil-monster @PixieDust

Hope everyone has been enjoying these munches, but sadly this will be the last one. Both myself and @PixieDust want to say a huge thank you to all of you for coming every week. We've had some fantastic topics and some wonderful hosts too. We hope you've all enjoyed them as much as we have, right so let's get this party started!!!!!!

1  Does anyone have a rough idea of how many munches we have run over the past 18months?

•57 Online munches
•8 FETfilm munches

2.  Can anyone remember some of the topics we've covered during the munches?

•A few of the many topics covered
•BDSM Contracts
•Dom/me/sub Frenzy
•The Drop
•BDSM Basics 101
•Profiles
•Swinging and Open Relationships
•Bad Manners, Rude Messages and Bullying
•Love, Respect and Body Positivity
•Bratting Out
•BDSM Basics
•The Four Pillars in BDSM
•Collars and BDSM Traditions
•Sissification and Feminization
•Real Life Munches 101
•DD/lg – CG/l
•How to keep yourself safe online
•All things Shibari
•Sex Toys and Masturbation

3.  If you've attended more than one, what's been your favourite?

4.  Can anyone remember a munch we have done twice? 

•Bad Manners, Rude Messages and Bullying
•DD/lg – CG/l

5.  Have you taken anything away from our munches? Perhaps from a topic that isn’t your kink for example. 

6.  So if and when you've attended the munches, have you found more confidence in chatting online?

7.  Has attending the online munches made you more confident to attend a RL one?

8.  What are some of the best things about the munches online and RL? 

•Always a different topic
•Always meeting new people
•Meeting like-minded people every week
•Meeting up with friends

9.  So if you could have hosted a munch, what would you Have chosen as a topic?

10. Do you think there was anything we could have done better about the munches?

11.  Is there anything you think we haven't covered and would have like to have seen us do?

12.  if you have attended one of our online munches, what are some of the dos and don'ts?

Do’s: 

•Be polite
•Be friendly

Don’ts:

•Don’t be a douchcanoe
•Don’t kink shame

13. Do you know how much work went into the munches?

•Research
•Putting together questions 
•VC Calls
•Spreadsheets of topics and dates 
•Finding hosts 
•Liaising with Fetish team for advertising
•Making sure topics were varied and educational
•Posting Munch Notes/Agendas in the forum
•Finding suitable links for Fetflims
•Scrambling when hosts or topics fell through
•Making sure back up plans in place

14.  Can you recall any funny moments from the munches?

•Our funny moment was both of us getting locked out of the munch at the same time (not that it was funny at the time, but we had a good laugh later)

•Many on point gifs members posted 

15.  What advice would you give someone who's going to attend their first munch..online or RL?

16.  So now the world is opening up more, will you attend RL munches now?

17.  Does anyone have anything they would like to say or comment on?

Would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who came to our munches every Thursday night, and to all the wonderful hosts we've had too. It's been a pleasure doing these with my sis @PixieDust but sometimes good things must come to an end and unfortunately these munches have. Again I wanna thank you all 🙂

Posted
Many thanks to you both....and all the other hosts, although I didnt attend many the notes posted later were very helpful and thought provoking.....thanks again 😊
Posted

Ty for you both the 1s iv managed to attend have been great.

May I ask why there stopping. It would be great if they could carry on

Posted
Shame I missed most of the fun. Only made it to 1 and as a newbie here found it a very rewarding experience. Will have to try reviewing all the notes I missed. Appreciate lots of effort must of gone into hosting these. Hopefully there is some scope
Posted
3 hours ago, Donnykinkster said:

Many thanks to you both....and all the other hosts, although I didnt attend many the notes posted later were very helpful and thought provoking.....thanks again 😊

Thank you Donny 🙂

Posted
51 minutes ago, Charms said:

Ty for you both the 1s iv managed to attend have been great.

May I ask why there stopping. It would be great if they could carry on

Thank you Chrams, we are stopping them because both me and Pixiedust just don't have the time anymore. It's a lot of work all the time and we both for once need and want to put ourselves and our health first. If someone wants to carry them on then they can open their own room up and do so.

Posted
33 minutes ago, BadDesires said:

Shame I missed most of the fun. Only made it to 1 and as a newbie here found it a very rewarding experience. Will have to try reviewing all the notes I missed. Appreciate lots of effort must of gone into hosting these. Hopefully there is some scope

Thank you for coming ☺️ it's always rewarding for us both when newbies show and take away what they've learnt. Yes all the other munch notes are this forum.

Posted

As I said during the munch itself, the only thing I could personally (and a couple of people have said to me) see done better is have a hosting account, so no one is left out or excluded. Keeps the entire community together and is inclusive, which it should be :) 

But the munches I was able to attend myself, I found them very wonderful and informative. Great chatter with like minded people and I have definately learned a lot. I will miss them greatly and I can only thank you and Pixie for all the hard work, time and effort you had put in. 

Hope to see you back sometime, but for now enjoy your thursdays for some wonderful 'you' time <3

Thanks again!

Posted

They will be a great miss, lots learned by new and seasoned scene people on a whole host of different topics and agendas.

Many thanks to all those who ran, organised participated in every one.    

It's a shame they have to stop but totally understand as many people will be oblivious to the shear amount of time and effort it takes to start, keep running and all the recording etc afterwards.

Many thanks and utmost respect to Lil monster and pixie for giving everyone this much needed opportunity to learn and grow with our knowledge and understanding on aspects we would normally just brush under the carpet.

Posted

Many thanks to lilm, pixiedust and everyone who has hosted and contributed to the weekly munches IMHO they have been excellently run and very informative. I've learnt so much and I believe been extremely helpful to the whole of the community. Very well done to you all.

Posted

@lil-monster @PixieDustI understand not haveing time any more now things have gotten back to normal. When you were doing them we were in lock down.

You really need to.put yourself 1st. Don't want to awesome freinds to burn out.

If some 1 could carry on would be awesome.  Sadly I'm in an out of hospital so I wouldn't be able to. Plus who ever would take over as a big pair of shows to gill

• 2 months later...
Posted
lil-monster, you are absolutely and awesomely intelligent and fascinating. I have a lot to read, your profile and your munch links.
  • 1 year later...