Video Chatting Sound Quality

x-****

Posted

Just recently while video chatting with my love, we noticed our sound quality has gone from hearing one another perfectly, to now straining to hear each other, more so on my end.  I visited my phone carrier for troubleshooting, they seem to think it may be the site, Fet.

Has anyone else experienced this issue recently, if so, do you have any advice as to correct the problem?

Thank you in advance for any help, or suggestions.

blondieblue 💋

Posted
I have not used the app to video chat so the only advice I could possibly give is to think about FaceTime instead. In addition to being able to control volume and quality, you can protect privacy better.
Posted

Surely if you have his number (I shall assume you do), using whatsapp or possibly even facebook messenger (depending on how close you are for intimate social media if it exists for you both), would probably be a better chance.

I have used the 'fet chat call' once for about 30 seconds to wave at a friend but the pixels were awful and sound wasn't great (this was laptop), almost as if it was being spoken from beneath a bucket of water lol

But, as I stated you're both better for intimate calls using the likes of whatsapp or fb messenger (I personally swear by whatsapp I have never had connection/viewing issues). 

It'll help heighten the experience for you both. Ofc, if any new people you don't trust with private details, keep trying with fet calls and see if they improve over time. The site is great for this, even if it's for vetting someone's authenticity.

I have noticed a lot of glitches on the site lately so I don't think it's just your calls that will be like that unfortunately! :(

Anyway, hope you both sort something more suitable. :) 

Posted (edited)

Edited by blondieblue
Posted
3 hours ago, JenniferTP said:

Surely if you have his number (I shall assume you do), using whatsapp or possibly even facebook messenger (depending on how close you are for intimate social media if it exists for you both), would probably be a better chance.

I have used the 'fet chat call' once for about 30 seconds to wave at a friend but the pixels were awful and sound wasn't great (this was laptop), almost as if it was being spoken from beneath a bucket of water lol

But, as I stated you're both better for intimate calls using the likes of whatsapp or fb messenger (I personally swear by whatsapp I have never had connection/viewing issues). 

It'll help heighten the experience for you both. Ofc, if any new people you don't trust with private details, keep trying with fet calls and see if they improve over time. The site is great for this, even if it's for vetting someone's authenticity.

I have noticed a lot of glitches on the site lately so I don't think it's just your calls that will be like that unfortunately! :(

Anyway, hope you both sort something more suitable. :) 

Thank you, Jen.  We do have one another’s numbers, and have found a better option 😊