My First Catsuit With Attached Cock Sheath

Scuba1969

Posted

It was several years ago now !! Lol !! I had owned a couple pair of rubber shorts with sheaths but never a catsuit and it had attached gloves hood and socks too I was the only one home when it arrived the wife was at work and kids were gone for weekend my wife knew I ordered it and it was ordered to measurements !! I couldn't wait to get into it so I opened the box and forgot about the other stuff until I saw it in the box I laid it all out on bed and locked the doors lol !! I couldn't believe my eyes I washed up and then started getting dressed I used the lube they sent with suit it was also neck entry it took me awhile to get it on and. How I wanted it to look I had gotten the cock and ball sheath which looked kinky as fuck looking at myself in the mirror !! Then I decided to try on the other things like the new gasmask with dual hoses and the rebreathers bags I took them off left the mask on with the hoses hooked up then I put on the collar the wrist restraints and ankle restraints and laid there like I was bound spread eagle face down I woke to a good loud crack and slap to the ass !! I quickly rolled over my cock flopping and slapping my thigh !! It was my wife standing there with an evil grin on her face !! She said so what were you dreaming about as she grabbed the head of my encased cock and squeezed it I said us she then slid her hand down to my encased balls which were nice and tight in there own place she said dam I like how that looks and feels as she flicked my right nut and I flinched she said so keep telling me I said oh yeah us on this bed me in this you in your crotch zippers Black catsuit and masked and your mask steamed like mine is she grabbed the T where the hoses joined and dropped her shorts revealing a pink neoprene thong she pulled out at top and worked the T into them and just against her pussy and then let them close I could just barely get enough air to breath but every breath smelled of her pussy !! I couldn't see nothing then but felt her hands on my thighs and then her mouth on my cock then she set down resting my hose against my ankle but her weight added to it I couldn't breath as she sucked and rubbed my cock and balls then she moved and pulled the hose out and put the rebreathers bag on it and sucked on me until I exploded filling my sheath with cum then I cleaned my suit and we showered and then broke the suit in properly !!

Posted

Hey... 

Buzz me at 07436970299 and let's see how it goes...