Nail Polish Fetish

Obsessed

Posted

So I'm curious if anyone has this fetish 

I am sexually aroused by nail polish 

So much so that I have my toes polished every two weeks I'm s straight acting / looking older guy  who gets off on this kind of like guys who wear panties under their suit

Posted
I have so much respect for you pal! It's taboo to admit to something like that! This is a safe place you'll find no judgement here
Posted
Agreed, not every guy may be into it, but props for putting it out there!
Posted
I don’t ***t my own but definitely no judgment hear but I do love sexy female toes that are ***ted
  • 4 months later...
Posted
I love to ***t my toenails different colors to
Posted

***ted nails (fingers or toes) or sooooo sexy!

I have previously searched for videos under genre 'handjob with ***ted nails'.  I definitely know what you're talking about.  I would absolutely adore a mani/pedi session and have ***ted nails at the end of it.

I do have a makeup fetish so may be part of that, but I could play with ***ted nails for a very long time.

• 1 month later...
Igotsweetfeet
Posted

I love super flashy colors on my toes!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Looking at  manicured toes ***ted is more sexually arousing to me than anything else  I instally  get aroused

Posted
Not specifically mail polish, but an instant turn-on for me is black nail polish, eyes glued to feet and toes with black or deep purple nail polish 😍
Posted

I'm not into the nail ***ting on myself on the slightest. But if it were a strong wishlist thing and preference for a partner I'd do it.

• 7 months later...
Posted
Bare toes are ok but I think polish definitely enhances the toe sucking experience.