What's yalls favorite toy?

ca****

Posted
Rope, paddles, cuffs, strap ons, anything unconventional? Do tell
Posted
Favourite changes depending on who I'm with, for example I love my shock stick but would never enjoy it much with a partner whom I knew was consenting but not really into it herself.

I'd probably have to say my metal T-bar restraint.
Posted
The long, thin stick my previous Mistress made me choose from the local woods, then caned me with. It felt really personal to us.
Posted
my suede dog whip (rex) my paracord snake tongue whip (venom) and my kink.com shockerr oooo and my new bucket clamps - (see pics)
Posted
almost all of my whips were given names by my former sub
Posted
Have this really awesome cockring and plug combo my master uses... But when I'm alone, it'd be the 6cm plug I'd settle on. No pun intended.
Posted

My favourite toys are imagination and a susceptible mind.

Posted

ohh hard one to call a single one but it's either my old vintage Tesla Wand, a flogger with hand carved wooden handle and a roll of suede leather, rolle dup like a newspaper, so when it impacts, it spreads out and makes a satisfying thuddy sound....or the fetters solid metal rigid wrist manacles.

Posted
Probably a flick stick for impact play… got to love the swoosh and the marks left behind. Certainly stingy and not thuddy
  • 3 months later...
Posted (edited)

I prefer sex doll torso*, a good compact sex doll for another sexual pleasure

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I have no hesitation that Molly is my favourite love, I can unlock many different positions with her in different places, she is a sex doll from SexDollBay, the garden, the toilet is perhaps my favourite place to have sex with her.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Strapon ebenfalls einen Dildo Gag spielen kann mich so reizen....

Posted
Gotta be a flogger. Love the versatility.