Cheating

Jesskuh

Posted

I would enjoy to be with another woman with my boyfriend but the thought of them having sex turns me on and also makes me furiously mad at the same time as I would have to watch it happen.. I want It to happen but also don’t.

Has anyone else ever felt this way?

It makes me want to do more and more kinks like water sports xxx with them which I’ve done with him but on the other side I’d just like it to just be me n her.. um there isn’t actually and her yet but idk do I want there to be? Ha yeah. 

Posted
It's not an uncommon feeling at all, and something that many couples struggle with - and handled wrongly it can end up destroying the relationship.

Sometimes fantasies should remain as just that, fantasies.

I'd urge caution before living them out, along with a healthy dose of open and honest communication with your boyfriend - talking it through with him and discussing the idea is the best way forward.
Posted
you feel angry because you love him, you have to separate your emotions .Obviously before that you have to talk about it with he ,to make sure he will not leave you for other woman in the future ,there need trust first of all
Posted
There is also the possibility that you are a cuckqueen, given you get turned on by the thought of him with another woman while also being humiliated which makes you angry.

Be open and honest with him that you are turned on and angry about this.
Posted
Personally I would find a woman your both comfortable with and start exploring, remember you can always stop, and finish things at any time.
  • 2 weeks later...
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

@TheBookCollecter presuming this is the female version of the male cuckold?!? 🤔