Bottom

Posted (edited)

So I am not a sub nor a switch but i see myself as a bottom. What does being bottom mean to me?

Well firstly I am probably to nice to be a dom or a top and most certainly fall on the submissive side of a spectrum but not a full submissive.

I love being a submissive bottom. Tied up. Spanked. Used. Teased. Pegged. I adore this and can't get enough of it and love a woman in charge.

However I find great enjoyment toping from the bottom up with a female to lead the way aswell.  Pleasure giving for me is as pleasurable as receiving it. This can sometimes manifest itself in being very much more a top role. Not really dominant but certainly a bit more in charge in that scenario. But dictated by what she wants and enjoys and and reactions and commands.

I would not say I am switch as in both scenarios I am generally more submissive taking her lead. For me being bottom is this I can be strictly sub but sometimes I do just want to top from the bottom up aswell. Ultimately I want someone to want to fuck me as badly as I want to fuck them with some common kinks and understanding.

I hope fetish update their list of roles to include being a bottom or a top. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Im a female i love to be with sub men turns me on or role reverse