Allowances for subs? (Question for D’s)

Se****

Posted
To only answer your question if £100 a month is enough for personal maintenance then the answer is no. Nails and beauty treatment would blow that budget so not much room for anything else.
Posted
I've never seen a concept like this before 🥺 I love it
Posted
BTW I mean in like a "go spoil" yourself kinda way
Posted
No I don’t give my subs an allowance! If we are in a full time 24/7 live in Relationship I pay the bulk of the living expenses and she is free to use her after she has paid her share and put ample away in savings! I never would want a sub to leave our dynamic in a worse position financially then when she submitted to me! But I find they use a good portion of there *** to do things for me to please and care for me!
Posted
There are so many different ways to answer this as for me and my Master I am not working due to personal situations so Master gives me lists of things that need to be purchased and gives me the *** for that pay check to do so. If I need anything all I need to do is ask Master if he thinks it is a need this pay period he will do it if not he does the next pay period no “allowance” but he cares for my needs, medical, and wants if I have earned them.
Posted
If it's a woman saying she needs paid to submit to you- that's red flags and is not at all a true sub as you don't get paid for something you naturally are and enjoy. If its to buy things purposely for this dynamic (gifts, toys, lingerie) to look better for you then yes I completely would agree they shouldn't be expected to take that from their own wages if it's asked for you or for your benefit. Then there's other roles where it depends on your personal dynamic with each other. SB and DD/D an allowance or ppm is natural as they take care of the other party for what they request. Even DDlg depends again if there's areas *** is needed like do they have chores to buy things? Etc etc.
Personally I'd say as long as the *** is to look after them or look after your wants/desires then yes.
And for the question if its enough- lingerie costs a hell of a lot. If they buy matching sets from good reputable websites that's a good £50-£60 easily for one set. Same for the £100 on beauty needs like hair and nails etc. I know my hair can cost minimum £90 and has also and usually costs me £140.
It would be a good idea to discuss between yourselves what is expected of the *** and what expenditures there are and cost!
Posted
I'd do gifts but no ***. That just feels weird. "go buy yourself something nice to wear" is essentially gifting, with the element of surprise.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Flip the situation! I'm Domme and I expect my sub to provide to make our play time even better. I spend it on making myself look good and extra goodies for play time
  • 2 years later...