Allowances for subs? (Question for D’s)

Se****

Posted

Do you give your sub an allowance and if so how much?
I was thinking £100 per month for personal care. Her responsibility to account for it; whether it’s for beauty treatments, gym membership, etc.
Plus £100 per month for lingerie. Not sure if that is sufficient though. When I have previously bought outfits for a sub, you don’t often get much change from £100.
Thoughts and experiences welc

Posted
£100 for lingerie should be enough. £100 for personnel care is too much. I would half that amount, if sub needs more, then, they should have to 'earn' it
Posted

Why  the  allowance? She is your sub. ?

Posted
First of all, an allowance?????

Secondly, gym fees, £40, nails £30+, brows, £30, lashes, £40+.
Lingerie, the cheap stuffs not bad I guess but Thistle and spire/Honey Birdette/Hunkemoller, all a lot more then £100 for a set
Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
First of all, an allowance?????

Secondly, gym fees, £40, nails £30+, brows, £30, lashes, £40+.
Lingerie, the cheap stuffs not bad I guess but Thistle and spire/Honey Birdette/Hunkemoller, all a lot more then £100 for a set

Then she would have extra work each month to pay for them

Posted
Assign a chore related to each thing she wants. She works she spends
Posted
Is that even a thing???? If so then I’m getting in touch with my previous Dom’s for back payments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted
Some interesting views; mine is that a) I want my sub to look her best and feel her best and appreciate that manicures and pedicures, etc. all cost ***, therefore happy to ‘invest’ in my sub, b) having her choose and exhibit her lingerie speaks for itself 😍
Posted
Strong women can’t earn their own ***? 🤔 Wow!
Posted
A woman can’t do that independently on her own?
Posted
Successful women have their own *** and independence 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted
An allowance makes more sense in a little/daddy, mummy, care giver type of dynamic.
Posted
2 minutes ago, aqvilla said:
An allowance makes more sense in a little/daddy, mummy, care giver type of dynamic.

No actually it doesn’t at all as a woman 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted
Personally I would not be looking for an allowance. Having said that, I also wouldn't engage with a Dom who expected pedicures etc, it's not my thing. I buy my own things, but gifts are lovely and more valuable to me. An allowance I have to "earn" sounds perilously close to something else.
Posted
No it doesn’t as a strong independent woman at all 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted
Did we take a trip back in time to the 1950s here? And turning that around a little - if as a male submissive someone offered me an "allowance" for such things I'd be heading for the hills - it smacks of entitlement and raises too many questions about being paid for etc.
That said if this is something discussed and agreed willingly with your submissive partner OP then fair play, although personally I'd question the motives behind it.
Posted
Honestly it depends on the dynamic and our agreement I have done an allowance and not done one
Posted
10 minutes ago, aqvilla said:

Who is the stronger party in the dynamic? 🤔

Posted
1 hour ago, luvablenut said:

Then she would have extra work each month to pay for them

I'm not saying otherwise. This is the first I've heard of subs getting an allowance. I have mixed views on it but it comes down to each individual dynamic, who are we to judge/dictate?
I earn my own *** without relying on others for 'subs' and assume most do.
Just pointing out what things actually cost, at least where I am

Posted
This is just my opinion of course, and my D/s relationships are not casual. So I share all resources with my submissive and I expect the same in return.

The depth of trust needed for D/s makes an allowance seem to be doing her a disservice.

Not to mention that a strong, empowered women may be submissive to you but is entirely capable of being as good as anyone else if not better.

I think that I would just give them a duplicate bank card. Though as I said this may not work as well in casual relationships. 🙏