Partialism & Maschalagnia

Va****

Posted
Does anyone get turned on by sniffing the armpits to obtain that persons scent?
Taking in someone’s pheromones can be intoxicating and a HUGE turn on..

Anyone else….? x
Posted
I do this often with a lover. They usually indulge me though often think I'm a little quirky.
Posted

yes, absolutely.  I wouldn't specifically say I had an armpit fetish, but I do have a fetish for scent, and the armpits are a very good location.

Posted
Not the armpits per se, but someone's scent, on their skin, in their hair, their clothes, yes.
Posted
My partner will snuggle up and snif, and sniff, and dig into me with her face and SNIFF and SNIIIIF and by that point I know she is wet.
Posted
For me a potential sub can look the part, but if I don’t get turned on by how they smell then it won’t work..

Those fresh, natural pheromones.. It a HUGE part of *** behaviour but can be frowned upon in human society..
Posted
4 hours ago, ValhallaViking said:
For me a potential sub can look the part, but if I don’t get turned on by how they smell then it won’t work..

Those fresh, natural pheromones.. It a HUGE part of *** behaviour but can be frowned upon in human society..

I certainly don't think it should be frowned upon, but I'm interested in when you would introduce it. Before meeting the potential sub, would you ask for them to attend deodorant free and armpit ready, or would you ask later?
As kinks go, it's hardly scandalous. One of mine is the smell of sun on skin. Such a turn on, and i could smell it all day long. We all have our quirks.

Posted
I mean doesn’t this just all tie in with having a primal kink? Getting back to the more base and instinctual nature rather then the civilised one we’re born into?
Posted
49 minutes ago, SassBunny said:

I mean doesn’t this just all tie in with having a primal kink? Getting back to the more base and instinctual nature rather then the civilised one we’re born into?

for some this is very possible

for me - I don't feel it is.  I think that, I think a lot of my fetishes are intimacy based (which this would come under) and some are things that are perceived disgusting (same) or a little bit... for want of a better word... naughty... that grown adults don't go round sniffing/licking armpits

Posted
Not the armpits but the cheeks (face) and the arms.
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted

Maybe smells are part of the aura and energy of a person and part of who they are as a personality too 🤔 where they've been and who they are cause I know from using essential oils and scents they say that the olfactory part of the brain is one of the strongest so what@ValhallaViking said makes sense there but also might work in reverse to tell us who we can trust or not one thing with trauma is that even a faint smell that reminds us of a bad person or place can be a very powerful reminder of the past peeps who we can't accept and can't trust or have in our personal space 💀💔💀 so I'd guess positive smells work in reverse of that to tell us what's safe society feeds off our ***s of smelling or smelling bad espically women being drowned in perfumes and artificial scents rather than more au natural but if what@Valhallaviking says if it's instinctive then it's just one of those things that some will some won't like/want 💀🎃💀

Posted
Yep, not stale sweat though. I like a man's musk and I haaaate deodorants that make you smell sterile.
Posted

Yes! So sexy I can smell the sec hormones and especially the scent they leave on you after they've f***** you.. can taste that s*** for a couple days afterwards if it was good

Posted
My dom always makes me bury my nose in her armpits after she works out. Her scent is truly amazing.
Posted
Yes I'm definitely attracted to their natural unique pheromones/scents, like when they leave their scent on clothes and pillows or when hugging and cuddling being close to them!
Posted
The smell that's still there after theyve left. Or worn clothes etc. Direct armpits are sometimes too much for me personally, but i love sniffing and licking my partners skin.
Posted
I like smelling thier scent through the perfumes or colognes they're wearing (as long as they haven't drowned in it). It makes me purr sometimes.
Posted
Thanks for contributing to my post… As I Psychology Lecturer, I believe our five basic senses: touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste contribute significantly to who we are as humans and how we choose a potential partner..

So… List 1-5 what senses come first for yourself..

I’ll start a new thread! x
Posted
Yes I do, not armpits always but I love sniffing a guys body all over, his scent and all the different smells from different areas really gets me going. Breathing them in, yummy 😋
Posted
I enjoy natural body pheromones rather than too much perfume and colognes. As long as there is cleanliness and hygiene it is quite an erotic experience to take in natural body odours from each other.
Posted
I have experience of this, outside of kink, i had a younger vanilla sex partner that asked me not to shower after attending the gym, I'm not noticably smelly after a weight training session, or in general, but she responded to my 'musk' by becoming almost feral in her response to myself, it was exceptionally horny 😉
Posted
I do agree with that as well. Fresh from the gym, quite sweaty, with all the feral scents, is a major turn on too !