Why hide?

Wo****

Posted
I know im probably not the only person with a foot fetish but is anyone like me and embaressed to admit it to a partner (or ex) incase of judgement. I'm not ashamed to have a foot fetish there is alot of intimacy involved not just sexually, but I am scared to tell people I meet or who I end up with because they might think im wierd or a freak. Would love to hear your experiences and how you deal with them.
Posted

What I've found

There are more people/women who appreciate foot fetish than it appears on the surface.

Ever wonder how to raise it with a partner? Start kissing her feet during foreplay.  If she complains about sore feet offer a foot rub. Basic stuff.

If you take the time to learn about good foot massage tips and erogenous zones on the feet then it becomes extra nice for her.  

But like, generally - this isn't something you need to really tell everyone. It's not something people need or want to know.  

Posted
I agree with my partner she love I got foot fetish now get all the foot massage she want I took time just massage them tickling here an there an a cheeky kiss then one day she asked me if I had one I said yes an didn't bother her at all
Posted
Theres loads of people with a foot fetish, its very common and i would bring it up in conversation when it gets to that stage (as in not the first message 😂)
If its not what they enjoy they should hopefully respond with a polite its not for them 😊
Posted
Agree. I found alot of women say its not for them but never tried it. However, upon trying they find its actually quite nice. Each to there own I guess. Each fetish is unique to each person and that individual should not be judge based on that fetish. As Cheekysub247 said if not for them they should hopefully responds with a politely