Sex Machine Experience

BartDoneIt

Posted
So to put it the most simplest way I can... a fair amount of people don’t exactly know what a sex/fuck machine is and a fair amount have never tried it or not wanted to. What I hear is that it’s rather intimidating but what I see is just pure pleasure. So the experience is suppose to have someone restrained, say to a bed, and they can be teased, edged etc., for a little warm up and then let the sex/fuck machine take over. Starting slowly and then building the speed up whilst also having a good old vibe of the clit for that extra kick. I’ve never seen any *** and once it gets going, any doubts seem to disappear and just replaced with that urge to cum, which can happen many many times.

So the question I ask is
- what are your first thoughts when someone mentions a sex/fuck machine

- would you have a go or would you pass

- are you more intimidated or turnt on when seeing the machine in real life or a picture etc.,

Yeah here my morning brain activity, it’s going to be a good day :) x
Posted

I have a sex machine, would I buy one again probably not.........was I intimidated not in the least until I turned it on.

At 385 strokes per minute, unless that thing is nailed down you can seriously do some damage. In fact the first time I turned it on, I damn near sent my laptop flying off the desk, in fact I think I could have jettisoned myself into space at that speed.  😂

When I did eventually get to use it properly, got it upto around 355 strokes per min, swear I couldn't walk for a week 🤦‍♀️

Unfortunately mine is somewhat faulty, so there is no slow go speed more like wham, bam, thank you ma'am in one hit.  

Also found when it was at high speeds, the body couldn't produce enough lubrication to counteract the friction no matter how turned on you were.   

So an added warning note of bring a wingman with spray bottle of lube to the party would have been handy.  I also hasten to add in my mind I was going wtf were you thinking buying this. 

If someone was looking to buy one, I would say really do your research and look at the reviews from previous buyers, it might save you a week or two of epsom salts 😋 because fantasy verses reality are two very different things. 

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

I have a sex machine, would I buy one again probably not.........was I intimidated not in the least until I turned it on.

At 385 strokes per minute, unless that thing is nailed down you can seriously do some damage. In fact the first time I turned it on, I damn near sent my laptop flying off the desk, in fact I think I could have jettisoned myself into space at that speed.  😂

When I did eventually get to use it properly, got it upto around 355 strokes per min, swear I couldn't walk for a week 🤦‍♀️

Unfortunately mine is somewhat faulty, so there is no slow go speed more like wham, bam, thank you ma'am in one hit.  

Also found when it was at high speeds, the body couldn't produce enough lubrication to counteract the friction no matter how turned on you were.   

So an added warning note of bring a wingman with spray bottle of lube to the party would have been handy.  I also hasten to add in my mind I was going wtf were you thinking buying this. 

If someone was looking to buy one, I would say really do your research and look at the reviews from previous buyers, it might save you a week or two of epsom salts 😋 because fantasy verses reality are two very different things. 

Hey yeah I totally feel you :) Thanks for that :) Safety first as always and I’m kinda the wingman. If it’s set up right and yes plenty of lube, literally couldn’t have enough lube I’d say x

Posted
13 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

If someone was looking to buy one, I would say really do your research and look at the reviews from previous buyers, it might save you a week or two epsom salts 😋 because fantasy verses reality are two very different things. 

Also shame about the no slow speed. You kinda gotta go at your own pace in a way, push the boundaries a little bit but yeah, slowly does it and then zoom free

Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

If someone was looking to buy one, I would say really do your research and look at the reviews from previous buyers, it might save you a week or two of epsom salts 😋 because fantasy verses reality are two very different things. 

Omg I’m sorry for laughing I thought you were writing one of your beautiful  stories and then I was like wait this happened to her, oh nooo that’s gotta be ***ful as heck. I’m glad you are okay. I always read the comments when buying something because it can be deceiving. I was looking to buy a snow tractor,  so here I am looking at this site and I saw one that I like. The tractor there with a low price and I’m thinking okay it’s a monthly payment when I check on the comments and look around. The snow tractor it’s there but in reality they were selling clothes not the tractor so most likely it’s one of does scammers website, I even send it to my friend to see if he can spot the mistake and he didn’t until I pointed it out to him. Always be careful what you buy

I been personally looking for a f machine myself  but I haven’t seeing one that’s not so on the loud end, thin walls here lol, and then alway the size of the machine,  the sturdiness, the price, and the type of toys it comes with. It is unfortunately in some website they don’t provide video and if they do it’s with music in the background, like hello, we want to hear what the machine sound like not some music 🤷🏽‍♀️and of course how it works 😉

Posted
37 minutes ago, BartDoneIt said:

Also shame about the no slow speed. You kinda gotta go at your own pace in a way, push the boundaries a little bit but yeah, slowly does it and then zoom free

As it was faulty, in hindsight I probably should have sent it back but I think it would have cost more in postage than the machine is actually worth.  Will keep it for a rainy day, you never know I might need to mix ***t  in the future 😋

Posted
36 minutes ago, Amy4U said:

Omg I’m sorry for laughing I thought you were writing one of your beautiful  stories and then I was like wait this happened to her, oh nooo that’s gotta be ***ful as heck. I’m glad you are okay. I always read the comments when buying something because it can be deceiving. I was looking to buy a snow tractor,  so here I am looking at this site and I saw one that I like. The tractor there with a low price and I’m thinking okay it’s a monthly payment when I check on the comments and look around. The snow tractor it’s there but in reality they were selling clothes not the tractor so most likely it’s one of does scammers website, I even send it to my friend to see if he can spot the mistake and he didn’t until I pointed it out to him. Always be careful what you buy

I been personally looking for a f machine myself  but I haven’t seeing one that’s not so on the loud end, thin walls here lol, and then alway the size of the machine,  the sturdiness, the price, and the type of toys it comes with. It is unfortunately in some website they don’t provide video and if they do it’s with music in the background, like hello, we want to hear what the machine sound like not some music 🤷🏽‍♀️and of course how it works 😉

So yes I’m not quite sure how to gauge the sound but the toy it comes with, try buy one with the vac u lock attachment and then you got a whole range of toys you can swap it for. But yeah apart from that it’s all about the Reviews

Posted
I own a basic one, im not great with penetration with toys so was always going to be intimidating lol, ive only used it 3 times, once of those was alone. I found it very intense as i dont have penetration often anyway.
Im glad i have it as its an extra thing in the toy bag, but i dont think i would ever upgrade to a better one as i dont feel it would get the use to warrant spending the *** on one.
Posted
49 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

As it was faulty, in hindsight I probably should have sent it back but I think it would have cost more in postage than the machine is actually worth.  Will keep it for a rainy day, you never know I might need to mix ***t  in the future 😋

You can always add a speed controller they work similarly to a light dimmer. I make toys in the UK as a hobby and make motor speed controllers too so I know its perfectly possible

MissTakenDeep
Posted
I think there are probably a couple of scenarios I could imagine a fuck machine might add a little extra….however it’s not something I’d be willing to try in any scene or with any partner.. especially not after reading PixieDust’s comment 😂😂🤭
Posted
28 minutes ago, Redwinefan2020 said:

You can always add a speed controller they work similarly to a light dimmer. I make toys in the UK as a hobby and make motor speed controllers too so I know its perfectly possible

It did have a speed controller lol thus now going to use for ***ting exploits rather than anything else.  Was just unlucky to get a faulty one. 

Posted
I have one. OMG! what an experience! And just the ticket for solo play.
Posted
8 hours ago, ChantelleSometimes said:

I have one. OMG! what an experience! And just the ticket for solo play.

Omg where you bought it 🤩

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Amy4U said:

Omg where you bought it 🤩

Online, from:  Sexmachines*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
External link removed
Posted
5 hours ago, ChantelleSometimes said:

Online, from:  Sexmachines*

Can you pm it to me? 

Posted
I would consider it though they are so expensive. Don’t know anyone who owns one either
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I owned one, I bought it from Amazon really cheap around 6k jpy
It was so loud. I live in Japan and the apartments here have really thin walls so I have to really be specific when I use it
It wasn't really what I expected
Mine only goes back and forth for about 2inches, I thought it would go farther than that
Not really splash/waterproof
I set mine on the floor while it railed me upwards, squirted on it and then poof it broke.
Posted
I only know of the one that women sit on. I would like to try that, but it is very expensive.
  • 6 months later...
Posted
When you say sex machine, there are many options. Two common ones are a fucking machine and a Sybian.

Fucking machine are relatively inexpensive and available on eBay, Amazon, etc. Pay attention to the reviews. Some are better than others. I have one and it was about $120.

Sybians are much pricier. The genuine sybian is over a thousand dollars. Imitations are available, but you’ll get what you pay for.

Other machines include a drillzilla and that’s cheap. Most own a drill and all you need are a few simple attachments. $25 to $100 (if you need the drill).

Fuckzall is similar to a drillzilla. A fuckzall uses a reciprocating saw with the same attachments as a drillzilla. Price is about the same.

There are others of course, but this is to give an idea of some.
Posted
I’d try one, the only reason I’ve never had the chance is due to how expensive they seem to be, especially with the current financial situations in the UK
Posted
I should mention that my numbers are American dollars.